Can you touch your shoulders?

[ot not to forget to answer and give new question on the topic but don´t feel under pressure, you´ll make it Rob]

A: Family tends to be annoying

Q: Have you ever been caught in the undertow?

ot sry what is a undertow?@evooba?
ok have a look at google trans
A yes mmany times so far in different ones
Q undertow good or bad?

A: It is a metaphor, it is the recoil of water under the tides. But it also translates to forces that “drag” you out of your control, usually by the actions of others.

Q: How often do you have bad dreams? (I dreamed I was missing…)

A oh god bless not so often, but mostly I dream about getting the right time, the right train etc, organisationstuff I´m responsebel for sth, but till now I´ve never seen, if my work of lots and lots of dreams count anything, never saw a result, till today, who knew ( ot drinking coffee right now, in my head coffee and you @evooba are bonded (right word??))

Q If you have a choice and a fairy came along (worldpiece is unique and as answer not allowed)

A: Loads of money, happiness & a beautiful lady for me. (Just being selfish).

Q: Best song cover? Links please.

A:Scars by rachel yohe | Free Listening on SoundCloud
Q Do ya think that the grade of selfishness belongs to the age of a person?

Or

Q: Are you eating right now? :smiley:

A: I’m hungry but I am not eating.

Q: Would you mind waking up next to this?

A: Not really, maybe it depends on how you were raised (manners, attitude etc).

A: Yes, thankfully I was already awake and at work when I he snapchatted that. I must say they nailed their costumes, they looked so real.

Q: Do you ever feel cold and lost in desperation?

A:

Q: How about this? [tagging @evooba because you the only A7x fan that I know of in here]

A1: Well it is quite cold here right now.

Also: I was talking to my sibling on the phone when I saw him [Mike] snapchatting this and literally screamed. I never scream for zombies. I think Joe looked marvelously convincing of them all, though. Props to the make-up artists for that!

A2: Not bad

Q: Silliest thing you’ve done today?

A: I went to work :stuck_out_tongue:

Q: Here is something for @gatsie. How interested are you in this discussion?

1 Like

may I have a short look on also? @amitrish

Sorry, haha. Trying to do @TripleXero’s challenge.
That’s not a bad mix though, I wish they collaborated. They’re very good friends and hang out pretty often, not sure why they haven’t been to a studio yet lol

LOL for Chester and the adult diaper thing and for Brad playing with himself.

I have landed upon the mash-up page in youtube & I am finding all sorts of stuff. Some of them are really good.

@The_early_walker take a good look at it. It’s open to all :smiley:

@gatsie you forgot to question. stupid you!

OK ok

Q: How much do you like the unicorn poop?

A:
http://www.candysite.info/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/Love_You_This_Much.jpg

Q: Do you like dinosaurs?
[I like the green one’s smile]

@amitrish these are our guys, aren´t they, chester is so able to swich in whatever, great, LOLUHAAAAHA; HE GIRLY INTERVIEWER MIKE BECOMMING LIL UNSURE; PURE LAUGHING maybe he was inspired to our unicorn poop discussion… it´s unique its the lp and their spirit at least who brought us different inda people together, the groud of it means to be with them, THAANX LP FOR ALL YOU GAVE AND STILL WILL GIVE TO US!!!