Can you touch your shoulders?

My Japanese

I used to have email-pals from all over the world as a teenager.

Q: Favorite letter of the alphabet?

A: Nope

None, though I hate writing capital Es for some reason.

Q: Do you drive a car, if so what is it? (Just a question from a curious car nutter).

A: Yes, it’s what we Dutch call a “leg wagon”. It goes as fast as I can go.

Q: Baked or fried?

A: Baked or fried what?

Q: Favorite pizza toppings?

A: Toadstools. That’s if I’m gonna kill somebody (@intheend :eyes:)

But for myself: Mushrooms, onions, anything hot, bacon (proper bacon), ham (so long as it isn’t burnt).

Q: Least fav toppings?

A: Pineapple which just DOESN’T belong on a a pizza!!! :imp: Oh, and mushrooms because I hate those :relaxed:

Q: Do you wear glasses or contacts???

A: No, which is weird because everyone in my family does (parents, aunts, uncles, cousins…)

Q: Why not pineapple? I’m dying to try a hawaiian pizza!

A: arggghhhhh No it doesn’t belong:))) Although I do like pear and gorgonzola - its the only time fruit should be on a pizza in my opinion!

Q: What two things don’t belong together?

A Rice and fries [I know a guy who begs to differ]

Q Almost weekend again, any plans?

Halloween time!

Candy or chips

A: Can it be both?

Q: Is it strange to like raw onion? Or to drink lemon juice? I’d like to point out that I don’t randomly drink LJ (Large quantities will destroy your stomach and teeth due to acidity) but whenever I have fish I have lemon juice on it and I just drink what I don’t put on the fish. Though admittedly I have drunk lemon juice just like that a couple of times.

Yes it can be both!

Not strange to like lemon juice. I used to like vinegar.

Wine or beer

Ohh, It’s been a while since I’ve been here. Hello, everyone!)

A: Don’t drink, so nothing from the above.

Q: Name something that you are looking forward to in the next few months.

A: Lots of stuff actually… let’s say finishing up my internship.

Q: Printer or photocopier?

@the_termin8r1 I used to EAT lemon when I was kid. I love everything sour.

Same here, I don’t know if they have them over in Greece but try ‘Toxic Waste’ they’re sour sweets (those who like sour stuff like us wouldn’t find them sour) that are usually sold in corner shops. They’re really bad for your teeth though, so I’ve only had them on a couple of occasions. Also, they’re not what you call cheap. For me their not sour at all, as I had to eat 5 at once to make my tongue hurt :laughing:

Printer

Q: As a kid did you have any outdoor gadgets (like an R/C car or plane)?

1 Like

Aren’t they the same? A printer can print out whatever on the computer, print out whatever you want to photocopy (and even receive fax messages)

@the_termin8r1 AWWWW I MISS THOSE!! No, we don’t have them here unfortunately :confused:

@samuel_the_leader Not the same at all actually.

A: No cause there’s no outdoor space (live in an apartment my whole life)

Q: Are you good at public speaking? I was informed today that I have to do my thesis presentation on Thursday and I’m damn stressed. I don’t do well with crowds (not to mention the fact that I have to learn 117 pages by heart in 5 days).

A: I’m ok so long as I know what I’m talking about. I would give tips except mine are usually terrible and most likely what you’ve already read about

Q: How good are you at maths?

.loohcs ni 02/5,71 a daH .ghoune dooG :A

?pac/tah ro einaeB :Q

A: Cap but only if I really had to. I don’t like anything other than hair on my head

Q: Do you wear anything around your neck?