Can you touch your shoulders?

A: A kid wearing shorts, a hoodie and a jacket and… flip flops. Some parents are weird.

A: Yes

Q: Bedtime rituals? (I, for example, always listen to music before bed and usually end up falling asleep so I wake up in tangled earphones lol)

Probably the sofa. I think there was a defect when we bought it because the half that I sit in has sunken in a lot whereas the other half where just about everyone sits is almost like new. With that being said, sunken in old sofas are always the best, they’re never uncomfortable.

That’s what a British chav would do lol

Stay on the wifi before my dad kills it and then knock myself out with music if I really can’t sleep. Though there is a very simple cure for insomnia. You only need a bottle of chloroform and a towel :laughing:

That happened to me once on my geography field trip. The only reason I woke up was because they had tangled so badly that I couldn’t breathe (no joke), that’s not a fun way to wake up, choking desperate for air.

Q: How many different pair of headphones in your house (not just yours and not including standard ones that came with a device and obviously they have to be working too)? There’s 8 pairs in my house that I can remember from the top of my head.

A: 5 I believe, 3 of mine and 2 of my dad’s.

Q: Big ass corner office with a spectacular view or small and cozy?

A they must be at least 10 to 15, most of them rotten by my :jack_o_lantern: lovely daughter (most of the time she´s really) pairs that works mb 3 max

Q do you like to make a “burning down old shit fire” on Halloween???

@evooba sametimepost lol good morning! Havingcoffee…

Wait I thought @the_termin8r1 asked for headphones, not earphones. I got only 2 headphones, but seven wrecked earphones (one side spoilt etc) spread out over a few years.

A: Nope

@The_early_walker Morning! Have a good day!

A small but sooo good this moment
Q like to travelt to… most, to do…

A: I like traveling in general to wherever, for whichever reason. At this point (besides England), I want to go back to Cologne because last time I was there I didn’t have the chance to see anything, only stayed for a day, so my next trip is probably gonna be in Germany.

Q: An exotic place you want to visit?

A The Himalaya
Q Mb included in your germany-trip-plans a trip to Munich?

Isn’t that Köln?

A: Isn’t Munich = München? Sorry @The_early_walker no (even though u live there)

##Q: Speaking of travelling, does your family move house often?
(I know @Gatsie just moved house not too long ago) My mother says we are like ‘nomads’, moving house like once a decade. (We don’t just move house, we sometimes even move towns/cities) I remembered moving house in 2007 & in 1998, although I barely remember the house before by previous house now. Last year or so I revisited my previous house & was disappointed to find an oil rig stationed near there; my previous house was near the coast. My family has plans to move house soon again, perhaps in 2017 :frowning:

I meant in general, sorry. If I count headphones in my house then it’s 7

New Zealand or Australia, though the only down side (other than the heat) is that there’s 3 gazillion ways to die at the hands of nature (not including humans).

I say

[quote=“samuel_the_leader, post:1532, topic:10339”]
Köln
[/quote] and

I’ve been to a lot of places in Germany though I haven’t been too far East.

I’ve been in England for just over 12 years and I’ve moved 3 houses (currently in the third) so I’d say no.

Q: Continuing on with the topic of headphones…Which are your best pair of headphones/earphones (best not fav)?

@samuel_the_leader Yeah, Koln is Cologne in English.

Am I the only one that hasn’t moved, like ever?

Q: A pair a got a few years ago, AKG I believe is the brand. Great quality.

A: Breakfast and lunch or brunch?

My sister got a fairly pricey (£80) pair of AKG K451s for her birthday a year or so ago and she doesn’t even use them properly, she uses them on her ipad at about 20% or less volume. The only problem I have with those is that they’re on ear and they’re a bit loose on your head so the bass doesn’t come through as it should, the best way to wear them is with the head band around the back of your head. As all rounders they’re not too good as they don’t sound great with an amp.

I’ve got a far cheaper pair of Sennheiser HD202s (£25) and they are excellent, they work with everything and work well, and they’re also indestructible, brilliant value for money. Though my best pair is my Sennheiser HD598s they’re by far the best headphones I’ve ever owned. I really care about sound quality lol.

A: I just eat whatever whenever lol

Q: @EvoOba Can I ask which model your AKGs are (I’m just curious)?

Best answer ever!!

They’re the K77. Had them for studio use but now I just use them to listen to music.

Not bad, I haven’t tried them but looking at their specs they seem ok.

Yeah they were, they’re cheap anyways. So good quality for what I paid.

The ultimate headphones I want to get are the HD 800s from Sennheiser. They cost a whopping £1K and the DAC required to run them is about that much as well. Then I’d have to find a good enough CD player as well lol. That’d never happen though. What I have ATM is more than enough for me.

Hi5!

A: -nothing to answer to, as the last question was person specific-

Q: If you were to live on your current bank savings, how long would you last?
:stuck_out_tongue:

A: A month tops

Q: Something completely idiotic but necessary that’s damn expensive?