Can you touch your shoulders?

A: never cartoons, anime. I will choose the last anime I rematches, Yu Yu Hakusho.

Q: favor animated or cartoon character?

A:

Q: When is LPU15 releasing?

A: Hopefully soon. Recently they’ve all been early November. If they did it as a surprise on Hybrid Theory’s birthday, that’d be awesome

Q: Ice cream or cake?

A: mixed it up, icecream-cake yummy :yum:

Q: if you get known sbd new, what impresses you first: voice, style, face, hair, speech, clothing way?

A:Probably their demeanor and the way they carry themselves. Oh and their handshake, I don’t like getting the ‘dead fish’

Q: What’s something that you disregard that most don’t?

1 Like

A: Looks (cause apparently you have to look and dress a certain way for people to notice you or consider you “cool” enough and worth their time)

Q: Am I the only one that hates nuts and all that mixed with chocolate?

A: No

Q: The opposite of my last Q

@evooba: this one just for you

sm chocklade is ok isn´t it?

A: I am concerned sometimes about stuff people don’t seem to bother with. (Does that count?)

Q: Do you keep up with the news or not?

Thanks @The_early_walker, looks delicious!

1 Like

A: Yes

Q: Have you ever been in Europe (if you’re from US) or in US (if you’re from EU)?

It should be called the ‘nothing news’ or the ‘olds’ as it’s constantly ‘war here’ , ‘war there’, ‘so and so owes money to whoever’, ‘immigrants this’, ‘refugees that’. And when there’s some thing genuinely interesting they skim over it in 5 mins and never speak of it again.

Why the bloody hell should I care if idiots from this country want to go blow themselves up as terrorists elsewhere in a country where their actions won’t affect me? /rant over

Nope

Farthest away you’ve been from home?

A: Something around 670km; I was in Karlskrona, Sweden (love this place! Wish I would be here once again)

Q: What do you prefer: Spending free time at home or at the party?

A: Home, always.

Q: Do you have relatives that live far away? (another city/country)

A: No

Q: Do you have friends/close friends that live far away?

A: Yes.

Q: When you’re in a public place and feel a fart or burp coming up, will you try to keep it in as long as possible until you’ve found a private place?

Α: Yes, my best friend lives in another town (went there to study, ended up staying there forever). My 2 other friends live in London.

Q: A food you’d never dare to try?

A: lobster, those poor guys ;-;

Q: favorite song from the 90s.

You have no clue what you’re missing out on. Lobster is so nice. Imagine prawns but with 3 times the flavour and twice the intensity

A: Ummm, can’t think of a fav, but Crawl by Staind is good.
Q: A food you regret trying

Hmm, never heard that one. I’ve had crap, I like shrimp more.

A: greens, that stuff is nasty.

Q: peas or pork n beans

A: Pork (preferably as bacon) no beans

Q: Who else is struggling to keep up with the tempest of posts currently being made all over the forum? I’m switching between 6 threads or more ATM.