Can you touch your shoulders?

Fine - ‘heroine’ !! :joy:

A: Animal bodypart`s spread out on the streets of Vietnam in market w/ flies on them…

Q: Have a Pet dragon or be a dragon

A: Pet dragon

Q: If you’ve played LP’s Wastelands game, what are your thoughts about it?

A: Haven’t played in a long time. Wish it was accessible on FB again.

Q: The most important question of the day: Are You Pizza Rat or Milkshake Squirrel?

Here’s my own result:

A:

Q:

My results:

A : This is mine… :blush:

Q : If you are an adult but unmarried, you will choose to stay with your parents or live alone and live independently?

A: Living on your own is the best thing ever. It is called freedom.

Q: Do you ever wear mismatched socks?

A: Yes. But my trousers don’t reveal this :smile:

Q: Do you talk to yourself? If yes, what is it generally about?

A: Yes, all the time about everything. The best person to talk to when you have a problem is yourself. When talking to somebody else all kinds of new and irritating problems come about.

Q: How boring was your day today (I bet it can’t beat mine)?

A1: Me, myself and I have deep and meaningful conversations about anything. We even leave notes for the self.

A2: It was very boring. Aside from me having to force-feed my elderly rabbit and having to print out some crap, I had absolutely nothing to do today and spend the rest of my time watching Fox Channel. Yup, I was that bored.

Q: Which Famous Villain Is Your Evil Twin?

My own result:

A: It can get very um schizophrenic? This also links to @the_termin8r1’s qns, the boreder I get, the more schizo I’ll get.

Q: So @the_termin8r1 exactly how bored are u?

A: Can’t do te quiz right now @Gatsie cause I’m in the metro an reception is awful.

@the_termin8r1 Surprisingly today wasn’t boring for me. I had to go in for training at the place I start my internship next week so it was ok (with the exception of getting stuck in major traffic and spending 1,5 hours in a bus).

Q: Does traffic get on your nerves or you don’t mind and stay cool?

A: Public transportation during rush hour can be torture.

Q: Do you [still] celebrate your birthday and if so, how do you celebrate it?

Verging on depression. Today was especially shit. It’s Eid so all of the people that were Muslim in my class didn’t come in. That means out 15 of us, 2 of us came in (and 2 that weren’t Muslim just skipped a day). so I basically had my day wasted doing nothing at all.

I forgot my birthday the last 3 times. Nothing special, just with the family

Q: Do you get a tsunami of phone calls from relatives on your birthday?

A: No not all, they just Whatsapp me. Srsly, it isn’t 2002 anymore. Answering prev. qns, I don’t celebrate my birthday anymore. (I secretly wish Mike Shinoda a happy bday on that day)

Q: Do u celebrate ur parents’ bday? (Conveniently my mother’s bday is 1 day after April Fool’s Day, so the April Fool’s Day prank call for her bday can happen due to timezone difference)

A1: My phone is always switched off on my birthday. I try to be with the people I like, in person.
A2: No.

Q: Since when have you been friends with your best friend? (No “I am my best friend” poop and all :stuck_out_tongue:)

[OT: @Gatsie I am Darth Vader too. hi5!! Let’s invite Stewie now.]

A: I’ve know my best friends all my life.

Q: How Irritating Are You Really?

My own result:

[OT: @amitrish hi5 fellow Vader! I knew there was a sith in you too :stuck_out_tongue:
]

1 Like

(I hate ipods btw)

A: 5% (as per the site)

@gatsie y u make me play dis?

Q: Favorite album released in the last 2 years?

A: Red - Of beauty and rage?

Q: What do you wear or home clothes? (Yes, that’s how badly out of questions I am).