Can you touch your shoulders?

Some of you might not have access to this, but it has 3506 replies, you guys have a ways to go :stuck_out_tongue:

This topic is in 8th place in replies, but 1st in non-LPU topics

A: I always went for truth so maybe someone else can reply to that…

I’ve run out of questions.

Q: Name 3 songs which at least 2 music artists made a song with that exact same name. Eg: both LP & BVB make a song called “In The End”. The songs (same name, different song) must be completely independent of each other, eg the song is not a cover of someone else’s song hence having same name.

Let go - Red / Hollywood Undead

Numb - LP / Disturbed

Lullaby - Nickelback / One Republic

Q: Fav shape?

Α: Octagon

Q: Natural, freshly squished or manufactured OJ?

A: Natural and freshly juiced. AKA Tropicana

Q: Do you like Tabasco?

A: Tabasco - isn’t that a U.S. brand? Never tried it before so dunno - my family seldom use U.S. brands for condiments and canned food, cause the branding makes it more costly.

Q: What was your most spiciest meal u ever had (how did your body react)? (can’t remember what mine was but it resulted in me gulping down like gallons of water)

A: I think a jalapeno pepper. I like spicy food in general though.

Q: We’re back to food talk lol. So, I haven’t had any Mexican food (I know, shame on me) and I really want to try some, do you have any suggestions on what to order?

A: Burritos, Fajitas and Tortillas are the only Mexican foods I’ve tried thus-far but they are yummie :smile:

Q: So tell me… What Kind Of Person Are You Actually?

To be fair, here’s printscreen my own result to the quiz:

I got Chaotic neutral but lost the results… Thats such a cool one!!! :sunglasses:

You forgot to add a question :smile:

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Do you believe in re-incarnation and if so what do you think you’d come back as?

A: Nope

Q: First thing you do after you get home from a very long day? (I make myself coffee and chill in bed while catching up on YT)

A. Make tea, chill on sofa and catch up on Friends :grinning:

Q: Would you rather live one life that lasts 1000 years or live 10 lives that last 100 years each?

A: 10 of 100 each, or maybe 100 of 10 each :stuck_out_tongue:

Q: What’s your favorite sad song? Something like this maybe

@evooba Nevermind, now the sorrow in my heart will never fade.

@triplexero thanks for the info. May we get into the 1500s atleast.

A: Hollywood Undead - Bullet

Q: Most annoying song ever?

A: So many choices, but Taylor Swift Shake it off makes me want to scream and hit things!!! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Q: Who’s your least hated/favourite (ha ha), Disney heroine?

:joy: I’m sorry

what?! :joy:

Think of one!!

A: None

Q: Strangest thing you’ve seen recently IRL not online?