1 Like

Yeah plans… Nothing much

Yours??

1 Like

Lol…
So the next qs is same.

What are your plans for tomorrow?’ :grinning:

1 Like

We are going to a wedding (not ours obviously :D) so making something with my hair and everything… :slight_smile:

Can you put your chin to your chest when you’re standing straight?

I do but i don’t like to when my chin is a little unshaved (3days after shaving or so)
Have you ever had awkward or funny situations because of your phone autocorrection?

Yes, but nothing specific I can think of at the top of my head. Usually, I’m on the receiving end of the autocorrect mishap. lol!

Have you ever been to Japan?

Nope but I’d love to. Even if everything is too short out there
Have you ever been to Russia?

No but I’d love to :heart: Japan is off course my favourite. And Russia, you just can’t miss it :slight_smile:

Which tree is your favourite?

Banyan tree…

Which is you fav. animal?

Like @the_termin8r said, trees are simply trees?

Do you suffer from Resting Bitch Face, or the opposite?

(Back when I was small, I had the opposite of that: I had Resting Nice Face. I often got blamed for someone else’s wrongdoing cuz I smiled at the inappropriate time. So within a few years, I deliberately trained my mouth to show the opposite, but then I ended up looking too guilty, at least what my bullies picked up on. [That was in fifth grade, I was listening to the announcement of the school investigating a case of vandalism, and I somehow felt empathy for the person who did it.] Nowadays my resting face looks normal enough, but people still can’t tell from my facial expression if I’m sad or depressed inside. Yup, and lots of tourists specifically ask me for directions, out of all the people walking around.)

http://www.gurl.com/2015/02/26/things-youll-only-get-resting-nice-face/

1 Like

Ohooo I never had such problems…

When did I say that?

OT: 7000th post

A: Bunnies have a special place in my heart. I still miss all my bunnies every day :cry:

A: That one day when trees turned out to be anything but trees.

Q: Best browser based game you’ve ever played?

1 Like

With friends, tank trouble. Alone, there used to be a few I liked as a kid but can’t remember them now.

Are you competitive when playing videogames?

A: Sometimes yes.

Q: Do you prefer old or young cheese?

Old cheese smells like my 3-days-old socks so… I choose younger
Have you ever wore different color socks ?

Of course!!!
Black and blue red and pink

What’s your favourite social media platform?

A: Twitter and IG right now.

Q: What did you do today?

Spent the entire day redesigning my Lego RC project almost from scratch after I calculated that it would have a measly top speed of 5mph. The new version will do 15…theoretically. I’m ages away from a physical build though.

Anything funny happen today?

1 Like

Cooking cooking and more cooking :slight_smile:

What are you looking forward in the next few days?