Can you touch your shoulders?

A: How I want to celebrate my birthday this year is by having a big huge party for my self and my birthday did not pass it in November so yeah a long way to go right. One thing that wish is already going to happen I think

Q: Do you ever have movie night or have a time to your self with no one bothering you?

1 Like

A: Every day.

Q: What are you doing tonight?

I had dinner for my birthday with some friends and played a gig at a local bar. The crowd was great and pretty into it. :smiley: It’s always a good sign when you have Japanese people singing along to your songs when the lyrics are in English. :smiley: Now I’m going to play my new PS4. :slight_smile:

When was the last time you lost your voice and why?

A: It has been some time now. The last I remember must have been like 4 years ago, when I was screaming for some band.

Q: Has anyone seen Marvel’s Iron Fist? I have seen a couple of episodes. Will update when I am done.

A: Haven’t seen it, not much of a fan of live action super hero series. I do like super hero movies though.

Q: Longest you’ve spent waiting for public transportation?

90 mins for 2 packed buses to arrive and not stop because they were so full. I could have walked home in 20.

Q: How reliable are the buses in your area in terms of keeping on schedule?

A: The buses are ok, it’s the trains that keep failing to provide proper service here. Whether it’s a drop of rain, a ray of sun or a leaf on a wire and the whole schedule gets fudged sometimes for an entire day. Today I was actually in traffic jam in a train, waiting for another train to move on the same railway because of the rain… Took me an hour extra to get to the airport :confused:

Q: How will you spend your Sunday?

A: I’m working so… but I might visit my cousin after I’m done.

Q: And you?

A: I’m gonna take my dogs on a long walk (it’s a nice day, but too muddy for the dog park, but I still want to let my puppy outside for a while for his birthday :slight_smile:), play Uncharted 4 on my new PS4 I got for my birthday, do some laundry, and pick up the ingredients we were missing to make birthday cake. :smiley:

Q: What’s the weather like today where you are?

A: It’s cloudy and windy but not that cold.

Q: How many messages do you get on average per day? (like, on WhatsApp and Messenger etc)

This, but actually it’s cold:

A: Zero since Feb 7.

Q: How much data usage do you use, on average, everyday?

1 Like

Most days nothing.

How often are you on your phone (be honest)?

OT: 6000th post

It depends on the day, but I’d say roughly two hours a day (I’m really only on it in the morning before work, while waiting in the car for my husband to get off work, and maybe later in the evening for convenience).

Do you have a Playstation 4?

Yup and I enjoy playing it(but it’s in the country since I have no time to play in Moscow)
Q: Does PS Plus and other subscriptions annoy you?

1 Like

A: I don’t have these kind of subscriptions.

Q: Why is my rectum so damn itchy? :blush: (Embarrasing question but very annoying, can’t sleep)

A: uh…I don’t know why? Sorry.

Q: Have you ever heard a drink called Arizona?

Sure, Arizona Iced Tea. Good stuff.
Do you have conflicted feelings about religion, or are your beliefs firm?

A: No I don’t have conflict feeling about religion and I know that their is a God. But I don’t get conflicts about that.

B: What about you?

My favorite is sweet tea Arizona.

A: Yeah, I guess I do. I hate that religion causes so many wars, but I also like the idea of having a higher power to confide in, especially when you feel like there’s nothing else you can pull strength from. To me, art, music, tattoos, and yoga are my religion. Those are things that make me spiritually high.

Q: Have you ever been a part of a basketball team?

Nope, I can’t play, lol
Q:How many games do you have on Steam(if you have an acc)?