Can you touch your shoulders?

A: Why? He looks fine.

Q: Weekend plans?

I’m out of questions so I probably won’t be returning to this thread.

A: Sunday will be a busy day but fun, because of Easter and such.

Q: Do you prefer Sparkling bottled Water above tab water? If so, what brand?

I just drink mineral water. Either Volvic or Gorna Bania (a Bulgarian brand).

Trivia: The literal translation of ‘Gorna Bania’ is ‘Upper Bath’. I don’t know of the actual translation.

Q: Anyone here like Tomato juice?

A: (Sry @Mike) I didn’t try it before. Tomato soup doesn’t count, does it?

Q: How much money do you think you spent yesterday?

I know I spent nothing. I actually got £20.

Q: Do you hate sticky notes? I do because they NEVER stick.

A: I actually find them quite handy

Q: Do you use every single highlighter pen color you can find when making notes to study?

I don’t make notes to study because I don’t revise (I can’t concentrate). I only make notes for maths and I don’t highlight anything. I once had a dark green highlighter explode all over one of my assignments so I had to start over

Q: How sensitive are you emotionally?

A: According to my sibling I have no emotions. I smile and laugh at almost any occasion and rarely cry in public.

Q: How will you spend Easter?

Smashing up a bunch of painted (dyed eggs). It’s a Bulgarian tradition to dye a load of eggs and then everyone takes an egg each and then you take turn hitting each others eggs tip to tip and butt to butt. The person who doesn’t get their egg smashed wins (the eggs are boiled so you eat the smashed ones). I remember as a kid I had this yellow egg that smashed through a dozen others before it croaked.

Q: Is there an Easter tradition exclusive to your country?

A: It’s a new tradition that started a few years ago, started by this Dutch Christian TV network. They retell the story of Easter through a partially live played musical. The cast exists out of well-known Dutch actors and musicians. Each year there is a new cast. While the musical goes on on a stage somewhere in the center of the city, a crowd walks from another part of town towards the stage carrying a big white cross. The white cross is carried by several volunteers and there are thousands of people who follow that cross.

It is not just a Dutch thing anymore, though. This year the Americans did the same thing.

Q: Ever ate purple sweet potato?

A: No

Q: Strangest coloured food you’ve eaten?

A: I once ate dragon fruit. They are quite yummy. A bit sour sweet.

Q: Will you be having trouble with the clock being set an hour ahead? [daylight saving time goes in tonight here in the land of tulips]

I had dragon fruit once. It was rubbish. Completely tasteless

A: Probs not

Q: As a kid at what age did your parents stop tucking you in?

Really? Maybe it wasn’t a good one? I just ate boiled corn and it tasted like nothing. It was one of those pre-cooked ones… Very disappointing.

A: I don’t remember so I think it stopped quite early. LOL.

Q: Something you haven’t eaten for a long time but would really like to?

Toxic waste

Q: Fav sweets?

LOL, you would really like some toxic waste? wuhahaha

anyways uhm…

A: Taro Mochi [Japanese sweets]

http://www.icecubejunkie.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/box7.jpg

Q: What is a color you totally hate?

Lol, I meant the sweets but with all the sugar and the sour coating on them they’re not far off.

A: Chrome, especially on cars

Q: Type of people you hate most? (I hate people who are rich enough to buy a super car but know jackshit about it and it’s capabilities).

We do that too. Also, you’re supposed to dye the eggs only in red color and not in anything else cause they represent Jesus’ blood or something like that. I always thought it was stupid. They’re just eggs. :stuck_out_tongue:

My mum always dyes one red one to put in front of the icon probably for the reason you said. The rest are different colours (the even does multi colour ones). I want to spray mine matte black lol.

LOL, I tried to paint on mine as well, gave up on it though. :stuck_out_tongue: