Can you touch your shoulders?

He’s and underground rapper

Q: Last good movie you saw?

A tributes…2 Part
Q Where are you?

A: at home

Q: White, brown or dark chocolate?

A: White, though i rarely eat any since its the most unhealthy one.

Q: Do/did you keep stuff under your bed/mattress for “secrecy”?

A not for secury but I have storage place there…old shoes etc
Q how was your day @evooba?

Q: Tiring, I missed my bed so much. I can’t wait to sleep in it tonight.

A: Anyone else who misses their bed when they’re gone for a while?

A: I can’t sleep on any bed that isn’t mine

I’m out of Qs

Q: Worst cooking screw up you’ve ever made?

A: As weird as it may sound I’ve never burnt anything or made something that wasn’t somewhat tasteful.
I did forget a pizza in the over once though. Funny thing is, when I realized that it had been 40min since I put the pizza in and run to the kitchen, I saw that I had also forgotten to turn the oven on. That’s a big fail if you ask me.

Q: So, @the_termin8r1, I take it that you can’t sleep in couches either? Or the floor?

Q2 (to everyone): Would you rather sleep on the floor or couch when there’s no other bed available?

A: Sleeping on the floor isn’t that great, really. Sleeping on a dirty couch isn’t either. though I prefer the dirty couch I guess, if there’s no other option.

Q: So… Anyone seen Ghibli studio’s “When Marnie Was There”? Is it any good?

If it’s a flat floor with no mattress or anything I should be fine. As for sleeping on a sofa I wouldn’t know.

A: Not there best, but yes, it’s still good. I am a bit biased towards animated movies.

Q: Which is the best metal festival globally? (I would highly appreciate an answer based on your or someone-you-know-who-has-attended-the-same’s experiences.)

A RAR cause of seeing Metallica there, have real right to guess who opened, it was 97 I think…
Q What do you feel right now not think, write it just down…lolipop :sunglasses:

A: Bored

Q: Does anyone watch GMM?

A: Sometimes. You mean the Good Mythical Morning guys right? I like their bellybutton song.

Q: Have you gotten pissed off today and if so why?

@Gatsie Yeap, they’re super funny!

A: Not yet, it’s my first day back to work after the holidays though so I’m sure something will happen.

Q: You?

A same as you yesterday, first day back to work, lol I´m pissed just ´cause of this
Q Your doing right now?

@The_early_walker @amitrish RAR isn’t metal festival. For metal festivals I would recommend Wacken Open Air, Hellfest, Brutal Assault or Bang Your Head Festival.

Oh well, in this day and age, even Download and Soundwave are considered metal festivals. Rock in Rio and RAR too… if you look at the lineups, some artists fall under the metal genre.

I know RAR is not a metal festival, and honestly, I was looking at something similar to Wacken. So thanks @xtirea.
As for Download, I understand now it’s a mix of rock and metal, unlike the early “rock” years. This year’s lineup with BS, Rammstein & IM seems to highlight that. Unsure about Soundwave though. I guess it was mentioned here that the show was cancelled due to poor ticket sales.
Most festivals today try to bridge the gap in order to please wider audiences, but from what I know, Europe still features many shows that are strictly Metal.
Can someone please care to explain how the festivals work with multiple stages in 3 days? Is it like you buy a ticket for particular band, or are there passes valid for a day etc. I have read the website FAQs, but would like a better understanding.

1 Like