Can you touch your shoulders?

Actually, it was because of the scarcity of the ingredients necessary for the production of Coca-Cola syrup.

A: I dont like Fanta.

Q: On the same topic of Nazi Germany, can any German please comment if they have read “Mein Kamph”? I read that the book is banned in Germany, but the copyright expires Dec31, 2015, and thus will be freely available for prints starting next year.

My neither :joy: I just wanted to ask an on topic q

aka @The_early_walker the only German

A I knew ab the book and that they´ll give it free, but never read, AH was an paranoid Person, Fear was his only chance to reign over Germany, I´m not alive in that time, but I feel deeply ashamed for the things happened till 1945…
Q What is the darkest chapter of your countries history?

A: - Soviet and German occupation during World War II

• World War I
  • 123 years of being not independent since 1795 to 1918

Q: The best chapter in your country’s history?

In terms of England/ GB I’d say many things, mainly inventions and a fair few of them.

As for Bulgaria I wouldn’t know because I’m not familiar with the history.

Q: Am I the only one who finds history boring?

A: Probably not the only one, I know a lot of people hating history. For me it can be interesting, but it depends on about which country we’re talking. Poland has pretty interesting, long, but sometimes sad history.

Q: Tomorrow is Monday. Any plans for first Monday after Christmas?

A: Get stuff done, get the house tidied up etc.

Q: You?

(I suppose everyone was busy yesterday)

Q: Is Phoenix the only one in LP who doesn’t wear glasses?

(Sunglasses don’t count)

A Seems so…but maybe the one of them is faking? Window glases…to look more serious?
Q Do you wear glases, and if, what modell? Show us…

A: Nope. I don’t like anything on my face or head so I don’t wear glasses (I don’t need them either), I’ll only wear sunglasses if my eyes are being vapourized. I don’t wear hats or hoods either.

Q: Who will get 3000th?

Also I don’t think we will get 3k by 1/1/16 because we need 30 posts in about 2.5 days. 30/2.5 = 12 posts a day. On a normal day we can get that easily, but recently activity has been low for some reason.

A: Too embarrassed to show, cuz it looks like something from the '80s.

A we get it all 3000 if we want and decide to
Q Do we decide to?

A/Q: Eventually, but would we make it before the end of the year?

A/Q How many posts to do?

Edit (cause I´m a mad mind these days and forgotten this: sure we can do till 2999, and the 3000pst at 00:10 am 010116)

A: Well, at this rate we won’t be able to reach that goal… But it’s a nice resolution for the new year :stuck_out_tongue:

Q; Have you made yourself a top 2015 playlist yet with songs you enjoyed most throughout 2015?

A no, not myself, Mike´s doing a playlist this year link:

Q Why don´t we try to get the goal? C´mon soldiers, posting on,

My new year’s resolution is an oxymoron. My resolution is to not make one.

63 posts in one day is a tall order.

Q: Have you ‘failed’ yet today if so, how?

A: I did literally nothing today, so nope, I haven’t failed yet.

No, but that’s very good idea, I’ll be bored later that day, so I might do “top 2015 playlist”. I can also post it here, if you’re interested.
Edit: That should be playlist only with songs from 2015 or playlist with songs from an y year I discovered and enjoyed in 2015?

Q: Well, any plans for tonight? It’s the last day of 2015!

A kill the 3000th
Q are you with me?

A: Yes!

Q: Do you prefer old (2005/06) or new (2015) Fort Minor? Old with all the guests, The Rising Tied, We Major, tours etc or new without featurings, with refreshed songs, intimate shows etc?