Can you touch your shoulders?

i have been there once and they say that some of my male friends are friendzoned by me. its not easy to get out :smiley:

I thought it was some kind of social networking site :sweat_smile:

I’m in fz for like 10 months and recently I had to frienzone someone, so I’m the one friendzoned and the one who did it on someone; but I don’t care about that person fz-oned by me, he’s annoying

does this person know about your feelings of is it a secret crush?
dont friendszone someone, just let them fly, or karma will get you :smiley:

If you ask me, you have to be blunt and brutally honest in these situations (regardless of which side of the coin you’re on). I know for most people that can be difficult (I’m pretty soul/heartless so I wouldn’t mind losing a friend).

I’ve never been in this situation, mainly because I’m a girl repellent :joy: They all seem to find me very intimidating for some reason. Maybe it’s my no BS demeanour or my voice, but to be honest I don’t know. Any that have approached me have been really awkward or completely terrified by me :laughing: It’s actually pretty hilarious.

He knows, I told him at the beginning of October

A: I don’t have a Christmas tree.

Q: Would you marry an exact version (by nature/character, gender is up to you) of yourself ?

A: Nooo, definitely not

Q: Your favorite Harry Potter book/movie?

I live in England, there are some lovely beaches here. However, you have to go to the far south west to Cornwall. The place is stuck in the previous century it’s so behind. Everyone is really friendly and it’s a beautiful place :smile:

Wasn’t a fan of the films and the books are way too over hyped so I don’t have a fav

Q: Fav Star Wars?

A: Never saw a Star Wars movie, I don’t have the answer

Q: Favorite book by S. King?

A: The Shining

Q: Movie you want to see in theaters?

A: The Witch

Q: If you were going to show us the place you grew up, what would be the most significant point in the tour?

A: You mean my old house?

*nudges you*
*points to familiar person in the old hometown street I haven’t met in decades*
That was my bully. We have some old scores to settle, Q: would you help me deal with him?

A: Ok @samuel_the_leader, I guess we are “Breaking the Legs” tonight :stuck_out_tongue:

Q: Are these things real?

Apparently

I’m outta Qs

A no prob, live goes on and Q rules again
Q Who´s on?

A: [quote=“The_early_walker, post:634, topic:11188”]
Than give m a “Y” gimme an “E” gimme an “S” yeah that means yes…
[/quote]
YES I’m on.

Q: Do you find it very difficult to find pictures on the Internet?
(Finally I found footage of LP eating McDonald’s :smile: )

1 Like

ot at least the everywhere known ones, yeah, easy thing, but to find sth special, let me have a short look, maybe I get some