Can you touch your shoulders?

A: Haven’t drawn in a while, but to put it bluntly, if I were to sketch something, it’ll look more like a cartoon than a drawing.

Q: Are you and/or your family in severe debt right now?

A: No.

Q: For how many hours straight can you actually sleep?

A: 6 hours

Q: What’s your favorite TV show to binge watch?

A: Top Gear UK (mk2)

Q: Yours?

A: Justified

Q: Any other shows you like to watch?

ONLY? O.O

A: I don’t watch TV, I’m a YT person. Only show I still watch is NCIS but not on TV lol.

Q: How bored are you today?

A: Bored enough to answer this.

Fancy answer with you coming from a country with severe debt right now

Q: Have you ever contemplated suicide before? (Sorry couldn’t think of a better question)

A yes
Q you

A: Yes
Q: Why did you contemplate suicide at that time?

A cause of feeling wrong, ugly, shamefull, a nobody, guilty, nastily and last but never least ALONE, the last time with that thoughts was btw 26-28 years old, than I came over, costs 1 year psychotherapie

Q You

A: Lots of things (Do I have to reopen wounds?) Worst thing is when years ago I get blamed for other ppl’s mistakes/crimes every time, there even comes a time when even family members think that they are looking at a … (I think you get it). That was in my old neighborhood, if I return there now there would still be ppl holding grudges.

Q: Have you ever asked yourself:

(Also, what was ur reply)

Way of life. We chose as a family not to get loans or spent much so we wouldn’t overcharge our cards or have any “obligations” of that type. Just because my country is fucked up, it doesn’t mean every single person lives in dept or is handling their financials poorly. [quote=“samuel_the_leader, post:2772, topic:10339”]

Q: Have you ever asked yourself:(Also, what was ur reply)
[/quote]

A: Yes, a lot actually.

Q: Why do you think suicide is/was the solution to your problems?

A if ask me, not a solution at that time but an end…
Q: Would you have mentioned one day that you have this formus here?

A: A lot of things to say

Q: Why are you all talking about suicide related things?

Edit @The_early_walker was first

A Sry it was samuel_the_leader asking and me answering @xTirea
Q What is that lot you have to say?:relaxed:

Why do ppl always blame me?

hey buddy :sunglasses:not blaming nobody from my side only explaining for not having wrong facts on my account in the end
CAN´T WE KILL ALL THE GIULT AND BLAME OUT OF OUR FORUMS? A LIL TRUST AT LEAST SOMETIMES IS BETTER THAN KEEPING ALL INSIDE

lol :relaxed:

take a guess :laughing:

No, suicide is either for the very stupid or the very weak or both. Contemplating it doesn’t quite make you an idiot but it’s close…let the argument begin.

No because the answer is an easy one to find: pretty much everything. lol

Nope that’d be @samuel_the_leader

Q: Stupidest thing you’ve done recently?

1 Like

I know, I meant something different (I wanted to answer a question but after I posted my answer I noticed someone has posted it earlier than me)

A: Today, my supervisor asked me and 2 other kids to help set up some banners and the projector in the conference room cause they have a meeting tomorrow. So, as I was carrying the two ginormous banners (seriously, they’re huge!) to the place they wanted them to be, I knocked over the projector from the ceiling and it almost fell on the other kid’s head. It was so stupid, I felt horrible but everyone was laughing cause they thought it was pretty funny. Needless to say they won’t let me carry those around again.

Q: One thing you love doing while on a holidays break?