Can you touch your shoulders?

A: to keep it cleared I would go to sm kind of supervisor/ advisor and make me feeling good, or not, if tthat feels bad
Q: What are you doing to come apart if you get mad by sbd?

@the_termin8r1, @Gatsie ot me too, my personalitytest thought Executive (ESTJ-T)

A: Oh god not you again. Anger lasts a long time in my family; the last time my father & grandmother quarreled, they refused to see each other for ONE WHOLE YEAR.

And ppl wonder why my Uncle Nigel haven’t visited in like decades, same reason: ANGER (by my father)

Whether you win or you lose by being angry, it’s up to you to decide:

(Too angry for questions. :angry:)

A: no Q
Q: What are YOU angry about???

ot @samuel_the_leader if you´re online right now @samuel_the_leader, let´s clear us up right here and right now, and the: Oh god you again is the next nail you´re picking inside me, is it a game for ya or what? C´mon show you, I´m in the best mood for argumentation right now, but as I knew you up to now, the face to face argumentation is not your stuff, you come from behind and tick into other people, so what´s up?

Not exactly sure what is happening right now…

1 Like

@evooba I thought highnoon, but now have to leave go working but it stayes tuned… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Q: Have you read the “Once Upon A Time” Stories? If no, check them out here:

Once upon a time

[Once upon another time 2]2

[Once upon a time RELOADED 3]3

If yes; Would you like it if the stories would be placed on a tumblr or some other site [without the OT communication between the writers]?
[I’m considering this but would like some input/feedback first :smile: ]

A: No because I’m too lazy to go through all the posts

Q: What’s your unread post limit before you join a thread? E.g. If a thread is more than 100 posts long I won’t join because I can’t be bothered to go through all the posts.

A: I like to read and depending on the topic, I don’t mind going through 100+ posts to pitch in. I scan through it and only read parts that trigger my interest anyways.

Q: What food best describes your personality?

A: Japanese food

Q: Small (13-15 inches) or large (19+ inches) computer screen?

A: Large

Q: Am I the only one who thinks it would be hilarious to have parents that were vocalists in a screamo-death metal band? Imagine every time they get angry at someone or something :laughing:

Stupid idiotic internet, it sabotaged me by going offline.

I know what you’re thinking now, and it’s going to make me angrier now.
Yes, I also have work to do and not trying to skive @The_early_walker. There are so many irl arguments in the air in the past few hours the internet went down.

(Only now can I access)
I wish I can upload audio so you can hear my rant, but I can’t, and I can’t be bothered to write it out all over again.

I’m sick and tired of all this, this long duration of forced absence has diluted my stance anyway. But you know that my family showcases anger by doing the ‘silent treatment’ for long stretches of time, when they know that they would not win. Or bring up the same old issue over and over and over again each time (eg: sometimes everyday for years), until the other side can’t take it no more.

A: It would be AWESOME!! (or tattooed parents). Lucky kids!

Q: Banana?

Yup and I’m sure Chester doesn’t go screamo on his kids when he’s angry
A: Q: What banana @EvoOba?

I’m sure they’re all great parents :slight_smile:

@samuel_the_leader This: banana

Chester is very calm when he’s not singing.

A: Vomits violently

Q: Your worst trait?

A: not to give up
Q: what would you like to get from me to feel better? @samuel_the_leader? ot It´s truly meant serious!
ot hope you got internet connection right now,

@samuel_the_leader
This rage of yours is rather incoherent. I still have no clue what spawned it. Is it your internet or did one of us say/type something or is it something else? Also if it is just the wifi you are over reacting.

1 Like

totally ot @the_termin8r1 , hi Rob, it is a connection of all together, but in the end, it´s unfortunately virtual, and that´s what tags me so, to get in such emotions, but anyway, how was your day? Sth funny happened?

Boring as usual :confused:

no tests today, school, nobody met, you´d liked to see, nothing? No good food or maybe smo pleasent , some kind of making the energy justified that makes your heart beating, c´mon, think a small moment, you find sure sth :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: ?