Can you touch your shoulders?

Can you link me to that book please? I don’t see anything similar under his name.

There is a John Bunyan though.

We don’t do Halloween here much either. Though I might strap a kitchen knife or two to the RC and terrorize trick or treat-ers with it :stuck_out_tongue:

Q: Am I the only one who gets a strange pleasure from opening a new box? And I don’t mean like a box of chocolates but more like a delivery.

A- no your not the only one lol

Q- what do you want for christmas?

A bunch of upgrades for my RC

Q: Your current hobby?

I’m sorry, it’s indeed John Bunyan.

It’s a christian book so you might not find it that interesting, now that I think of it.

Anyways…

A: My current hobby: writing crap and video games.

Q: How did you sleep last night?

A: I mentioned to @theearlywalker, it wasn’t good:

Q: Do you feel rather fatigued now?

A: kinda, yes

Q How is the weather over there?

Α: Perfect; dark, gloomy and rainy.

Q: Last thing you ate?

A: Ginger candy

Q: Something you’ve been postponing for a long time?

A breakfast I guess? ! Bread and nutella…

Q: it is friday THE day? @evooba

Α/Q: What about Friday @theearlywalker?

A/Q

Α: I’m not moving on Friday.

Q: How many languages have you set up your phone’s keyboard to have?

you are somewhat on target. I have read religious scriptures, but they need a lot of focus and attention, Just not in a position to provide enough effort.

A: 2, but i use the one other than English only to type slang :stuck_out_tongue:

Q: Are you planning to purchase something for yourself? Or did you buy something recently?

A: Spoiled myself last week with a Van Gogh poster and a new TV.

Q: When you think of the best teacher you ever had (or have now), who do you think of?

BTW: Pelgrim’s Progress is my favorite book, because it’s not like the typical religious books out there. It basically describes the hunger of a person for peace of mind while encountering several trials on his path. Basically a journey of life and how one tries hard to stay on the right track. I just love it a lot and it is one of the few books I enjoy reading over and over :slight_smile: But never mind.

1 Like

Honestly, I prefer Crime & Punishment type of books for such purposes, but since you have written the summary with a lot of passion, and the book is a meager 180pages (I downloaded a copy from the internet), I think I will give it a try. Will report back.

1 Like

(@theearlywalker, I guess the children which you moved your office from regard you as a teacher :stuck_out_tongue:)

Yes… you found it? nice!

It was obvious

Q: How many times have you thought of a question beforehand, but when it’s time to post, you forgot what it was?

Too many to count

Q: How annoyed do you get when you forget your Q?