Can you touch your shoulders?

A: there was no Q…

Q: Whopper or Big Mac [lol ]

A: Big Mac is cheaper, but Whopper, haven’t eaten that in quite some time. :frowning:

Q: Do you know now that if I want to change fries into onion rings at Burger King, I have to pay 0,60€ more, no more gratuit one-for-one exchange?

A no, not untill now

Q what was the funniest moment of ya week?

Probably last night when I was walking down the stairs and I bonked my head on that slanted bit at the top as you come down. It was more of a slam to be honest, it actually hurt.

Q: You? (Yep, it be that time again :stuck_out_tongue: )

a: lol mb the moment I snozed on my working mate…lol

q I like to share music, you?

A: But unfortunately when wanted to share, you were sick.

Q: Are you feeling better?

A quiete a bit sick still,

Q: you feel healthy¿:blush:

I’m going to visit the doctor now. :frowning:

A: No, I’ve been eating out and simply heating up precooked food too often.

Q: According to your opinion, which day of the week is the food at the supermarket the freshest?

a: monday or tuesday I guess

Q: any idea for a quick snak?

Usually on Monday, the shelves are the emptiest (mainly only leftovers from Sunday) as the transportation of produce had stopped over the weekend and only just started recommencing on Monday.

as my hunger is away, now I need this:
Q: any idea of a good drink?:stuck_out_tongue:

A: Depends on what you like. I’d kill for a margarita right now.

Q: Do you like it when people surprise you?

Most times

Q: How good are you at improvising?

A: Sometimes better than others

Q: Would you consider couch-surfing as a form of traveling to other countries?

A: For sure, it’s fun!

Q: Your ideal vacations?

Somewhere new, not hot. Probably mountainous or just beautiful, with a nice car and a good driving road or racetrack (even though I don’t drive yet).

Q: Does that involve standing on top of a moving coach with no safety harnesses or anything?

A: Well that would be an interesting take on it.

But according to wiki:
Couchsurfing International Inc. is a hospitality exchange and social networking website. The website provides a platform for members to “surf” on couches by staying as a guest at a host’s home, host travelers, or join an event.

Couchsurfing is a neologism referring to the practice of moving from one friend’s house to another, sleeping in whatever spare space is available, floor or couch, generally staying a few days before moving on to the next house.

Q: Would you consider yourself a tidy or a messy person?

A: Semi-messy

Q: Are you still tired (@The_early_walker) ?

a: nope busy cys meeting at 9:30h

Q: did you left bathroomalready?