Can you touch your shoulders?

A: I don’t have something I need to quit really. I do plan on getting a job after I’m done with my internship though cause unfortunately the fees for the master I want to do went up by 2.5k pounds and I don’t have the money to start as soon as I wanted.

Q: Why is Christmas so popular? Like, the most exciting holiday for most people?

A: Cuz of advertising & marketing, one month sale with discounts etc nonsense. People literally buy into that. Seriously, advertising is just propaganda from companies & corporations that want you to buy their stuff.

Q: What are some other things you just don’t get about people?

A: Lots of things, mostly their close-minded way of thinking.

Q: Favorite culture? (apart from your own if that’s your favorite one).

A: Don’t have one

Q: Do you have windows 10? If so what is your opinion on it?

A: Didn’t update my laptop but people say they’re great, better than 8 actually.

Q: (continuing the false post in the other thread): What kind of caramel coffee (i.e epresso, american, etc) and did you like it?

Don’t believe the hype. My laptop has been driving me consistently insane since I updated. The main source of apocalyptic irritation is the fact that it seems to wake itself up whenever it wants (mainly during the night so it wakes me up) even though I’ve specifically told it not to. Then my mouse also wakes it up even though I’ve told it not to. I know that I could just switch the mouse off but I don’t want to keep flipping the switch.

The update system is diabolical too. It either arranges it at a time that it thinks you will like (usually the least convenient time possible) or it lets you set it manually. The second one sounds perfectly ok except it doesn’t work. I remember setting an update to 16:30 five days from when the message came up, it ended up switching on at 04:30 that same night :angry: Then just in the past 2 days I’ve sent my laptop to sleep to get some food, I come back a couple of hours later and it’s awake.

A: Probably work.

Q: Fort Minor turns 10 in 2 days. How crazy is that?! Time flies!!

A: Meh…

Q: Where’s everybody?

A: No clue

Q: How hard is it to offend you?

A: Not easily. I may offend my friends without realizing it.

Q: Comparing the events in Paris to the doomsday clock is not offensive at all, am I right?

A: No idea. People thinking of Paris and not other countries though is offensive. For some reason, no one is thinking about Mali for example. It’s all about Paris.

Q: Is the weather drunk where you are? Cause it sure is here, it needs to get its shit together.

A: Aye

Q: When was the last time you saw the sunlight?

A right now
Q You think this is exactly how the braking point sounds?
http://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/24dash-media/image/2014/11/12/57917/580_Image_chain_break.jpg

ot The post "MS view from above " I can´t really get the joke, can sbd explain to me???:cold_sweat:

A: The breaking point the song refers to doesn’t literally mean a breaking point. It means when someone has a lot of stress or is very overwhelmed and can’t handle stuff anymore aka they are at their breaking point.

Q: Do you celebrate Thanksgiving? If so, any plans?

@The_early_walker There’s not a joke implied in the photo. He just took the pic from a low angle.

ok, though
A no only in church there is a special event
Q are you interested in riding horses?

A No Im not interested in Riding horses although I watch the big Grand National Horse Racing in the UK where I have won a few bets

Q Have you ever won a talent competition?

A: God, no!!!
http://data.whicdn.com/images/47009567/large.gif
(Gangnam style is invisible horse riding)

A fan says that it’s Mike sitting down on the toilet bowl looking at what’s “down there” (between his legs) :frowning:

Q: Are these bass/guitar chords?

A1: No, I don’t take part in talent competitions.

A2: Yes, they are tabs. Pretty cool riff if you ask me. I bet they’re gonna tweak it a lot though.

Q: The greatest achievement in your opinion?

Are you playing guitar? Record that riff, I’m curious how it sounds

Yeah, I play guitar, bass and piano. I would but I don’t share my playing with anyone, sorry. I’m sure other people tried to play it though and have it up somewhere.