Camden Show Meet Up

Hey guys. So excited for this Friday! I live really close by to the Camden area and I was wondering if anyone wanted to meet up and wait in line together? And what time?

Looking forward to a great night!

I’ll be there, any idea what time?

Check the other thread, many of us will be meeting thursday at the hyatt penns landing for dinner around 630 - 7pm at the lobby, and in the morning around 730am for breakfast before the show. Come on down and meet some LPUers.

[quote=Trinity]Check the other thread, many of us will be meeting thursday at the hyatt penns landing for dinner around 630 - 7pm at the lobby, and in the morning around 730am for breakfast before the show. Come on down and meet some LPUers.
[/quote]

I saw that thread but I didn’t know if it was just people that got into the summit. I didn’t buy a summit ticket sadly. :frowning: So I’ll just be there at regular time.

I was thinking about noon. What you think?

no, not just for summit people, if your going to be there thursday you could meet other LPUers for dinner and to hang out, friday morning meet for breakfast if wanted to and hang out with other LPUers etc, its for anyone that is going to the summit thurs or friday.

I was thinking about noon. What you think?[/quote]

im going to the summit but my sister will be in line about that time

I was thinking about noon. What you think?[/quote]

im going to the summit but my sister will be in line about that time
[/quote]

Well if she needs any LPU people to hang out with text me. I’m going to be there around that time. Numbers: 856-366-5339. Name’s Ruth.