Camden NJ LPU SUMMIT GROUP MEET UP/Concert

I think its fair to say that most of the Summits events will take place on Friday.

I think its fair to say that most of the Summits events will take place on Friday.

[/quote]

In Chicago summit, they had a bball and ice skating excursion the day before, and all “main” events were on that 2nd day: http://www.linkinpark.com/profiles/blogs/international-lpu-summit-2

who knows how it’ll be for Camden though :smiley:

Trinity, thanks so much for doing the hotel research. Hyatt is definitely the winner in my eyes with the view :slight_smile: I just hope it wouldn’t be that expensive. I’m flying in from Texas and wasn’t sure how early the Day 1 summit events take place, so not sure if I’d need a hotel room on Wed night as well. But I’m hoping to pay less than $80/night and asked siobhan if I can split the room with her. So don’t add me to the room count, since I definitely can’t afford to pay $150/night on my own.

[quote]

In Chicago summit, they had a bball and ice skating excursion the day before, and all “main” events were on that 2nd day: http://www.linkinpark.com/profiles/blogs/international-lpu-summit-2

who knows how it’ll be for Camden though :D[/quote]

Oh awesome… wow reading that got me even more stoked for this! Can’t wait to meet you all!

Please add me to the list for the Hyatt (Thursday night stay). I plan on leaving work early Thursday and making the road trip from DC up to the hotel. I’m only attending the Summit as I’ll be going to the local concert at Bristow, VA on the 11th. I’m completely stoked for this event & cannot wait to meet the group.

I dont know, the past events there were a days full of LPU friendly events on thursday or the day before. Its almost time to get a quote, so everyone interested lets make sure we have it posted, and I am going to call up and see how many rooms we need, and get a group rate, and or StuckNMove, do you think you can get 10 or so rooms under the government discount? I know they wont do both discounts, but if you can get 10 of them at 139 a room, I will also check the best group rate for 10 or so rooms, and whichever is lowest we can go with. I plan on having this open until this saturday and then making the call saturday evening for a price check on at least 10 rooms at this point, and get a group code. Let me know StuckNmove what you think and if you can get a discount for that many rooms. GOING TO BE GREAT, and we will meet ya Jenn either way if you stay over or not.

Andrea you might be able to room with someone, there are a couple people going up by themselves and you could split the room with them, you should send some PMs, that way it would be only 80 bux or so, and the group rate or Government rate will probably be in the 140 range so could be 70 bux if you split it with someone. Either way if you dont stay there comfort inn is your cheapest safest least expensive spot, and we will all exchange phones numbers, or emails and or post times to meet in front of the hyatt to take the ferry over to the summit and concert so we can all go over together.

Hey Trin, I’ve called them 3 times and have been playing phone tag with Jill the group sales manager. So While I don’t have an aswer yet I should by the end of the week. I’m pretty sure that they wont let me use the government rate on all the rooms, but I will try and work some magic and see what I can do!

Ok thats cool just let me know. I will call and find the group rate on saturday evening when we have a closer total, maybe 10 rooms, and if yours is cheaper with a couple rooms on gov rate and then the others normal, we could do that, or maybe 10 room group rate would be cheaper, so will see saturday evening and post it. Thanks

OK TODAY AND TOMORROW IF YOU WANT TO STAY IN A GROUP AT THE HYATT HOTEL POST ON THE FORUM AND I AM ADDING THE ROOMS UP, WILL GET THE PRICE TOTAL AND A GROUP NUMBER FOR RESERVATIONS. THEN WE CAN ALL MEET UP. LATER I WILL MAKE A SEPARATE POST SO WE CAN ECHANGE PHONE NUMBERS ETC AND OR ARRANGE TIMES FOR MEET UP AS IT GETS CLOSER. I AM CALLING THIS SUNDAY WITH THE TOTAL NUMBER OF ROOMS TO SEE IF I CAN GET A GROUP RATE. SO POST WHAT YOU NEED. LETS GO LP.

Thursday and Friday nights for me!

Thursday and friday for me as well!

Thursday and Friday for 2 people,

Thanks.

Irene

Hey guys, ill be there, ill have to see what i am doing for sure though. I live in Pittsburgh and it will be like a 5 hour drive. But i am super excited and cant wait to meet new people!!!

We should be good for thursday and friday at the hyatt providing the group rate is good

Thursday Night only for me. Thanks. Anybody know when the festivities begin on Friday & how long the Summit will last?

Ok I will call for 10 rooms, thurs friday and see what the group rate will be, will post and follow up ASAP.

OK I have put the call in, email in, and will find out there options and pricing ASAP. I am looking for 10 rooms, or possibly more and said we would reserve and finalize in advance in the next two weeks so we could get the best rooms, options and pricing. Lets see what they come back with and I will post on here and start the new post for confirmations and group numbers. A couple have already personally emailed me and we should all do the same to exchange numbers and make plans to meet up at the hyatt. I will have pricing very soon, post and make the new post for follow up ASAP. CANT WAIT.

Let us know what the pricing is :slight_smile:

[quote=Trinity]OK I have put the call in, email in, and will find out there options and pricing ASAP. I am looking for 10 rooms, or possibly more and said we would reserve and finalize in advance in the next two weeks so we could get the best rooms, options and pricing. Lets see what they come back with and I will post on here and start the new post for confirmations and group numbers. A couple have already personally emailed me and we should all do the same to exchange numbers and make plans to meet up at the hyatt. I will have pricing very soon, post and make the new post for follow up ASAP. CANT WAIT.