Calling out people who may have old cds or tapes of Xero or LP

If anyone has old tapes or old songs that you may think that is not posted online yet or unreleased demos post them here so we can have more things to listen to! We might even get enough to have a new LPU album!

4 Likes

I still hope that LP will release some unfinished tracks. :anguished: They have to have some demo’s from the past. :thinking:

1 Like

:heart_eyes: yes!

Well some unrealeased tracks are online from years (I think “She Couldn’t”) and on Underground they inserted all demos they had.

Mike said he has songs put everywhere and he forgets where they are maybe if we try to contact the person who made the behind the album videos and see if they knew where the songs on the computer (OVER 1000!) went or maybe the camera person got a gift or got to listen to a demo.

That song is a fake…

2 Likes

More like a parody.

4 Likes

Is it? It sounds just like them.

Are you high or something? :joy:

It doesn’t sound like them, nor does it take a PhD in neuroscience to figure it out.

3 Likes

Lol wtf :joy:

1 Like

Very strange lyrics for LP. :laughing: @leunr

Yes I am 100% convinced and in any case there are several songs that someone attributes to the LPs when in reality they are from other bands, you need to better refine your listening

3 Likes