Buy pre-sales tickets?

I’m really confused about how to buy pre-sales tickets opening tomorrow?

When it says 10:00 AM on 4/23/12, what time zone is it?

Also, am I getting an email or just click on the “buy tickets” when available?

thanks,

It will be at 10 AM wherever you are located.

And follow the links in the events page for the tickets. The only people getting emails with codes as it seems are the people that pre-ordered Living Things without joining LPU.

It doesn’t make any sense that 10:00 am is the same for everyone.

People in NJ will have an advantage of 3 hours in comparison to people in CA.

[quote=Thiago Prado]It doesn’t make any sense that 10:00 am is the same for everyone.

[/quote]

Yeah but I dont think the people from NJ are going to the CA show. Unless they actually travel or re sale them. but otherwise they are safe.

[quote=Elizabeth Pioquinto][quote=Thiago Prado]It doesn’t make any sense that 10:00 am is the same for everyone.

[/quote]

Yeah but I dont think the people from NJ are going to the CA show. Unless they actually travel or re sale them. but otherwise they are safe.[/quote]

well that depends on how much of a fan they are. lol.

it depends on what time zone you are in, i live in ky so mine will be on sale at 10am eastern time. and lpu members gt their tickets a day before the people who preordered livinging things. just make sure to be up about 9:30 to get ready to order tickets.

is the presale for all tickets or only certain sections? and how do the meet and greets work?

i wish they opened the tickets to everyone that the same time…

They are going on sale at 10 A.M. at whatever time you are in. There is no code if you are an LPU member. If you are an LPU member then all you have to do is sign in to your LPU account and then go buy the tickets with the link displayed on the page. If you are not an LPU member then you can’t buy them tomorrow.

I just got my ticket for the concert in The Woodlands.

Where do I sign up for the Meet & Greet?

I’M SO EXCITED!!!

[quote=Thiago Prado]I just got my ticket for the concert in The Woodlands.

Where do I sign up for the Meet & Greet?

I’M SO EXCITED!!!
[/quote]

On the Events page right next to the buy tickets button should be one for the meet & greet Good luck!

Hey there; 10:00 is local time of the concert venue.

And you go to lpunderground.com/events, click on Buy Tickets and go from there.
Good Luck :slight_smile: