Burn It Down Video Premiere

Good video with cool effects and I love how Chester is rockin out in it. It is a straightforward performance video which they did a great job on.

I like it. Simple and with taste.
A little bit too much blury stuff and static is not always in time, IMO. But in general - nice!

i waited for it to come on tv :3 it was cool :3 awesome :3 it reminds me of new divide :3 then the second time i watch closely to see stuffie that i didnt notice at first.

All I have to say is… eh.

I was expecting a lot more out of this especially after the absolute eyegasm I got from videos off of ATS like The Catalyst and Waiting For The End.

I felt like they could have done a lot more with it and honestly until the end of the video it lacked energy.

It was by no means bad, I was just a little disappointed.

I woke up, got kids ready, ‘threw’ myself onto the computer and… watched it 5x already lol ^.^’ It’s a bit more old-school and I love that :wink: \o/

[quote=Amanda Bourne]

I felt like they could have done a lot more with it and honestly until the end of the video it lacked energy.

It was by no means bad, I was just a little disappointed.[/quote]

i think they had no other choice since you can hear mike clearly say , in the making of, they had to do a lot in just a few days, while on other times they had waaaay more time on their hands

• i think they also made this video perhaps more simple? because they cant keep making awesome SPECIAL EFFECTS videos all the time
    they other wise they get poor you know xD
    i bet making videos like waiting for the end is expensive as hell

Just watched it myself – AMAZING :smiley:

Amazing video, definitely in my top 5 favorite.

great video! want to see it on russian TV. great work guys and especially Joe!

Totally agree, AMAZING!!

i think it’s AMAZING but shouldn’t taken as long as it did to be realised

[quote=SD B E N N I N G T O N][quote=Amanda Bourne]

It was by no means bad, I was just a little disappointed.[/quote]

i think they had no other choice since you can hear mike clearly say , in the making of, they had to do a lot in just a few days, while on other times they had waaaay more time on their hands

• i think they also made this video perhaps more simple? because they cant keep making awesome SPECIAL EFFECTS videos all the time
    they other wise they get poor you know xD
    i bet making videos like waiting for the end is expensive as hell
    [/quote]

I kinda understand this critics, but I think this album was created under a lot of rush and pressure.
Of course that should be a reason to release a less quaility product, but I think it isn’t. The album is ought to be great and the video also seems to be a bit like their whole album concept: A bit from everything they did before.

Like using special effects like on Waiting For The End, fire on New Divide, 360 shots on What I’ve Done and jumping around in One Step Closer…I think it’s a nice mix.

Great video! I love how they always make their videos where you go back and watch them and every single time you notice something else. It keeps things interesting. But as awesome as it is, I seriously don’t think they can ever top the video for Breaking The Habit. I still love watching that video!

It was amazing. Simple but amazing. The room and scenery around them was awesome and the video was full of energy. The still images of the band on fire at the end was very cool also. Could possible be my favorite Linkin Park music video.

Wooowww…cool video, great video. I love how Chester’s act/performance in this video. I never see him act like that…THUMBS UP

The music video was well done. Especially the stills.

It is kind of New Divide-ish. But still awesome.

Really really awesome video!!! The flame scenes during the end are awesome

Disappointed with the video

I also will add that the video didn’t go crazy with the effects. There was a good amount but they didn’t go overboard with them which is something else I liked.