Burn it down puzzle problem

Hey everyone.

I’m just back from vacation and I see the puzzles. It works for me to move the pieces of the 3rd puzzle, but I can’t start the previous two. Anyone knows?

Same problem. First puzzle blocked for me because I can’t to solve it in time (I was at work).
Maybe it will be unlocked when all 16 pieces will be solve

it’s weird :frowning:

Same problem here!!!
I have solved puzzles 1,2,4 but cannot access the third!
It’s a problem everyone is having, who missed one or more!
I am hoping the admins will “reprogram” the site, so it works…

The question is, do these squares we cannot access count as completed or not?

Anyway for now I think we can only wait, I have asked Adam about this too!

I think someone answered this question on one of the other ‘burn it down puzzle’ posts.

The idea is that you do the puzzle in the 4 hours (?) that it is available. If you don’t complete the puzzle and save your progress then it becomes locked and you can’t do it.

I think the overall idea is that you do as many puzzles as you can. Maybe the number of puzzles you complete = the length of the ‘burn it down’ audio snippet you get. - Just a thought.

I have a more serious problem! My puzzles won’t be saved! ive done the first 2 and they were saved…after the 3rd one,they all went back to the beginning! now im on the 4th one(with the other 3 puzzles locked)…ive completed the 4 one for several times,hit save the puzzle,login,but wont save! (Note: it still shows the save the puzzle instead of logout)

[quote=LP_Matt]I think someone answered this question on one of the other ‘burn it down puzzle’ posts.

The idea is that you do the puzzle in the 4 hours (?) that it is available. If you don’t complete the puzzle and save your progress then it becomes locked and you can’t do it.

I think the overall idea is that you do as many puzzles as you can. Maybe the number of puzzles you complete = the length of the ‘burn it down’ audio snippet you get. - Just a thought.[/quote]

Seriously? That’s stupid…what a bad idea lol :smiley:

Just make sure you login before you do the puzzle next time. What’s so difficult about that? Pfft.

ah ok :slight_smile: thanks
on the 4th puzzle I got here

anyone know what I should do to finish?

[quote=EyesOnly]ah ok :slight_smile: thanks
on the 4th puzzle I got here

anyone know what I should do to finish?[/quote]

mix the 3x3 square in the right lower corner again and again it will somehow work out :wink:

hehe almost finding this puzzles annoying :wink:

well, since i missed no1 and 3, i actually don’t want to go on solving the others. Even though I find it quite easy… i guess i’ll do it because i hope the other puzzles will be available again :wink:

yeah I think I’m gonna pass. I’ll hear the song anyway on april 16th :stuck_out_tongue:

well, since i missed no1 and 3, i actually don’t want to go on solving the others. Even though I find it quite easy… i guess i’ll do it because i hope the other puzzles will be available again :wink:

Just for the sake of relieving the stress, just do the puzzles if it is available to you. If you did it, then good for you. If you missed it then well, it does not matter, right? The single will still come out April 16th.

have the same problem. I cannot solve the first one. second one works. haven’t tried 3 & 4 so far

Haha I was able to use the new cheat from lpa to solve nr4
:stuck_out_tongue:
Anyone know a cheat to have the greyed out puzzles solved?

[quote=EyesOnly]Haha I was able to use the new cheat from lpa to solve nr4
:stuck_out_tongue:
Anyone know a cheat to have the greyed out puzzles solved?[/quote]

well, I came to realize that the unavailable puzzles are supposed to be unavailable. because it was a bug, then the little square in the upper right head corner wouldnt make sense - it shows the puzzles and tells which are available/solved

yeah, I didn’t solve the first one too =/ and now I can’t do it…