BURN IT DOWN Music Video Clips

I just saw Burn It Down Music Video Clips in NBA 2012 Playoffs Video. What do you think about the music video?

Your text to link here…

I already like it :slight_smile:

SO GOOD
i just love it how you truely see they ,love their music and they are totally into it

and so cool to see this little preview

I think the clip is very promising and good!!! I can’t wait!

i hope that we can see the whole video soon…but it seems that the video will be really cool :slight_smile:

Even though I am in no way into sports, unless it’s badminton or handball, I still loved the video!

Can’t wait to get the full music video though. :wink:

When is the vid going to come out? It looks great :smiley:

OH GOD!

i saw this earlier, its pretty cool.
It fits well with the basketball stuff, but nothing will beat the full video! [cool]

I like it very much!
Chester seems to be a bit overreacting, but I think it’s not that bad. You can really see, that the guys had fun with that album.

First time I heard the song, I was a little bit confused. I excepted more. But the more I hear it the more I like it :slight_smile:
Can’t wait to see the whole one!

this is definitely a great combination! LP’s music and NBA it’s a bomb! - i can’t wait for the video! looks pretty cool :smiley:

It looks sweet, but I think the song with the basketball was a little funny like Mike’s verse. Good stuff lol

I like it, I think the video will be great :slight_smile:

[quote=Jats]I like it very much!
Chester seems to be a bit overreacting, but I think it’s not that bad. You can really see, that the guys had fun with that album.
[/quote]

i think thats him getting into the music and being one with the beats
thumbs up for them being the best band ever

whatever i shall call it in proper english
you know what i mean

[quote=pante44]First time I heard the song, I was a little bit confused. I excepted more. But the more I hear it the more I like it :slight_smile:
Can’t wait to see the whole one![/quote]
That’s just a small part of the song, the actual one’s about 3 minutes.

TThose clips to really cool, can’t wait to see what the whole video looks like. Kinda reminds me of New Divide TBH

Seems like New Divide to me.[smile]

OI OI OI its yo boy pfortyy lovin this video clip big time NBA fan my dubs aint in it this year (again) tho but lehhhgo burn it down ohh yah

i don’t like basketball this much, but the video seems quite nice so far

me to does anyone know when it officially releases

[quote=Tiago Eusébio]Seems like New Divide to me.[smile]
[/quote]

Hey That’s true!:smiley: