Bristow, VA

I’m so very excited about going to this show! I was able to get in and get 4 tickets this morning all located next to each other. Everything has worked out and everyone is able to go! Now time to start the countdown to the show!! :smiley:

I’ll be there too! So stoked to be attending my first LP show. I was all ready to attend the show in DC that got cancelled and have been patiently waiting for their return to the VA area!

NICE ! Was completely bummed when they bailed the night before at the Verizon Center. Had to console my son by taking him to the Blink 182 show. Now they are back and the show is going to be amazing in Section 102

I’m in section 102 also! I seriously cannot wait! This will be my 4th show and they have been awesome every time I have gone :slight_smile:

I had tickets to the show last year in February, and I was devastated when they canceled. But I can’t wait for this show! I got my tickets for the pit and I can’t put my excitement into words! This is actually going to be my first show. Even after YEARS of listening to Linkin Park, and being a mega-fan, this is my first real opportunity. (not counting last year)

I’m in section 102 also! I seriously cannot wait! This will be my 4th show and they have been awesome every time I have gone :slight_smile:
[/quote]

My husband, daughter, and I are all in section 102 too…row F…where are you guys?

103 Row E is where my brothers-in-law and I landed. Sounds like 102 is the place to be…

Got my tickets this morning and I’m in 102 too! Can’t wait! This will be my and my husbands first LP show. We’re driving up from SC and going with friends in NoVA.

Does anyone know if the General Admission tix = Pit? They are more expensive so I would think so, but never assume…

Eric…GA = PIT…Best place to be for the show! Who needs a seat when LP takes the stage anyway?