Blurred M&G photos

@xTirea and you know the live chats with band members is also a part of 30 seconds to mars

1 Like

We appreciate your comments. It’s really important to the band, Lulu and I that LPU members have the best experience at Linkin Park shows. Check out this blog post we just posted for answers to your questions: http://bit.ly/1F7nBGR

-Lorenzo / LPU HQ

1 Like

@LPU_HQ still think that these photos are really bad out of focus blured and lighting is all wrong I had 2 meet & greets both where done by the same guy very professionally taken but the ones in Poland and more so in Germany are not what we expect from LPU so why not use a professional photographer who wiuld be able to get set up well in advance of meet & greets so there would not be these type of problems ? with photos yes the areas might not be the best but blured out of focus is nothing to do with where there taken that’s down to the person or persons taking the photos and letting lights be in front of the camera is something an amature might do not a photographer

2 Likes

Hey @Chris_Styles we addressed this topic in the LPU HQ blog post found here: http://bit.ly/1F7nBGR

Thank you for your support.

-Lorenzo / LPU HQ

@LPU_HQ I have read the link but dose not explaine how these photos became so blured that’s nothing to do with lighting or the venue that’s to do with the person or persons taking the photos have you looked at them ? how can they be that blured and out of focus because of lighting or where there taken that’s down to the person taking the photos not knowing how to use the camera or setting up properly so these things don’t happen in the future after all LPU is a professionally run and photos should never be like this and time should be not an issue because there would be plenty of time before the meet & greets to get everything set up http://linkinpark.com/media/photos/71963/2430443 are these due to bad lighting ? or just bad photography I think the latter

1 Like

@LPU_HQ is this bad lighting ?

1 Like

it should be same for everyone LOTTERY ONLY no buying meet & greets they take it away from members who cant afford these type of packages so lets see @LPU_HQ get rid of the buying of meet & greets and let all fans have the same chance in the LOTTERY ONLY end the buying of meet & greets all fans should be same chance of meeting the band not just because you have MONEY to buy one its really unfair on the true hard core fans who cant afford these packages

1 Like

Hey @Chris_Styles, we also addressed the Premium Packages and LPU M&G question in our blog post. I invite you to read the blog post here: http://bit.ly/1F7nBGR - We have noted before that Premium Packages do not interfere with the LPU experience as these are 2 separate Meet & Greets that take place at 2 different times.

We appreciate your concern with the photos you posted above. Again we addressed this topic in our blog post. If you have any further questions please email me at LPUHQ@LPUnderground.com instead of flooding the Forums with the same questions in 3 separate topics.

Thanks for your support,

-Lorenzo / LPU HQ

2 Likes

@LPU_HQsent you email few minutes ago

1 Like

How are the first three images the fault of the photographer? You can’t help someone making sudden movements and blurring the image. And I don’t know what shows these pictures were from, but was there another picture of the same exact area right before or after (like the shot of Mike in front of the camera, but without him there)?

Edit:

1 Like

@TripleXero I can no longer comment because LPUHQ asked me to email them about it and if you look at the rest of the photos you will see that’s all I can say wont reply to this because been asked not to

So what´s about closing this Topic? @Chris_Styles @LPU_HQ? It takes online space, itt´s cleared, and it´s not realy motivating… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: (OT MO )

2 Likes

@The_early_walker not my post so I cant close it

1 Like