Blurred M&G photos

I know how it looks, I was at the M&G and my e-mail was looking like this. But reality is different. I’ve seen a lot of individual photos over the instagram and facebook.

yes there taken by LPU not selfies

@EvoOba what do you mean for those people so you have no respect by calling people who are disabled those people those people have names ! Like Christopher and you should feel ashamed by making them seem like there different or are nothing

Are you for real right now? What do you want me to call them? I don’t know their names, I’ve never met them or anything. Just because I said they are disabled, it doesn’t mean I disrespect them in any way. I actually admire them for managing to go to shows despite whatever obstacle might come their way. I’m saying, Christopher is not the only one, that’s all. And that they all get looked after, why is that bad or why does that make me look bad? I honestly don’t understand why you always attack people with such comments.

@EvoOba I think if this was your photo you would be really ticked off about it but because it is not yours you don’t really care and who keeps blured photos http://linkinpark.com/media/photos/71963/2429513

well most people would called them fans not those people what dose those people mean feel a bit degrading to me

@Chris_Styles Quoting myself here: [quote=“EvoOba, post:17, topic:10935”]
I’d be bummed if I had one and it was blurred
[/quote]

Do you even read what people comment below you? I clearly already mentioned that if the photo was mine I would be bummed if it was blurred.

They are fans, they’re like us. I’m not seperating them in any way… I just said in my comment that the band always takes care of them, you know, in a good way. Not a pity like way. If there is another word for disabled that is more polite to you, then let me know and I’ll use that one next time (it’s not in a bad way, I’m using it cause you mentioned Christopher and wanted to talk about other fans like him).

at the end of the day this comes down to one thing these photos are a disgrace and need to be removed from the meet & greet get someone who knows how to take high quality photos not anyone who is around at the time

@EvoOba I though you said photos don’t matter so why would you be bummed if it was blured and that there only photos

Really?
https://instagram.com/p/vMJChLDjKf/
https://instagram.com/p/5fanwbC4Rk/
https://instagram.com/p/3PY39rBxmt/
https://instagram.com/p/pUoqU3A5uf/

https://instagram.com/p/4FTD49i4Uc/
They’re the ones I found in 2mins. Give me more time and I’ll find so much more. A lot of LPUers here have selfies with them on their avatars.
And yes, even LP shares those photos for #lputbt. It’s so stupid - we can’t take photos, but they want to share them. LOL.

@chris_styles imo the argumentation about christopher and the meaning of them to his family etc meant to put that whole thing on a real high moral level! Who in world ever could chrash this kind of argument? :astonished: We´re talking about the 99, 5 / 100 wanna catch this special momnt pic for their own selfishness, everybody here should look in the mirror and look in theireself eyes and negotiate this.
I agree with @EvoOba, even myself feels like a lucky kid on christmasday, when I saw, that there are some good, prof. pics showing me with sbd of the band, so at least, everybody has the right of an own opinion and look wht you´ve got better to do than this topic… @Chris_Styles

@Chris_Styles I think you don’t understand what I’m saying. Yes, I did say the photos don’t matter to ME personally. So, if I was in one but was blurry or shaken up or whatever, it would be a bummer but not the end of the world. The experience is what counts the most for me. The memories are kept deep in me so I don’t need a photo as a reminder. Like I said, it is really up to each person, this is just my opinion.

@The_early_walker have I ssaid anywhere that @EvoOba can not have her opinion no as you have said I have my opinion to like everyone has in this post if she don’t like what I have to say then why even post a reply ? but I am not one to stay silent I will always speak my mind because we all have the right to not just one person any one can say what they want on the post and I am not arguing with anyone it is a right to reply if people think it is an argument there wrong its a discussion people will not always agree with each other that’s a fact of life so thanks for your comments @The_early_walker without voices nothing improves and is that not what we all want a better LPU ? not something that has lost some of its sparkle the last few months

these are from the LPU snap chat and isntgram photos from LP taken by the LPU team I have seen them many times already not selfies

No, because at the time when they took these photos, LP snapchat wasn’t out there. They made their snap chat account long time after all these photos.
And as you can see they’re not taken by the LPU, but by the people themselves or by their friends. I know who took the fourth photo.

@Chris_Styles You know, I don’t remember who it was that posted about it in the blurbs section but someone mentioned that the LPU is not exclusive anymore in the sense that videos, photos and stuff are being uploaded to YT for everyone to see. When I first joined, I didn’t understand it either at the time but the LPU itself can’t do anything about it. People will always find ways to make stuff less “exclusive” and release them out for everyone. The LPU now is about being part of a community and not the “elite” (note: I hate that term, makes us seem like we’re better fans cause we’re paying, but no, we’re all equal). This is probably why it’s not active as it used to be, people only join for a chance to meet the band or attend a summit.
Sorry if it’s kinda off topic, just wanted to speak on the “don’t we all want a better LPU”.

As far as selfies go, yes @xTirea has a point. All these photos she posted were either taken at summits or m&gs by the fans themselves. There are just some times that people can sneak a couple without security noticing. It does say in the email they send you that you can’t take photos but that doesn’t necessarily mean that people follow those rules.

@EvoOba it was me there still putting LPU exclusive these needs looking into because yes its nice all fans can see it just be nice if we can see it first I agree no one is better than anyone else I have sent you a private message so please read ok I remember getting emails everyday from LPU about many different things maybe now this tears LPU is coming to an end and 16 is on its way hope everyone did there survey because if want things to be better then doing the survey might make them see many people are not happy I don’t know maybe its jyst I am a die hard soldier and people don’t understand me Losing the will to keep fighting for things to chamge on LPU because that’s all I want the best for all LPU Members

You´re absolutely right, this is my opp too, everybody has his right to have his own meaning opinion and I love discussing everything, even hard way (I´m half italian, ya know :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: ) so I only missundestood, cause it sounds a bit like a battle btw @EvoOba & ya for the right poss. to me… You´re absolutely right, the way they doing it now isn´t perfect, there is space above, mb a lot, but it´s also the end of a long road for all these guys, so it´s clear, that they can not make it fitting for every several person, but to me, they give their best, making you a good time, so, let´s message the @LPUHQ and make sm offers how to manage it better the next time :smiley: :+1:

1 Like

@Chris_Styles Oh ok… well yeah. It kind of sucks that some things don’t stay exclusive anymore but I don’t think they can do much about it. People find all sorts of ways to bypass the system and download the stuff, at least some things are still kept exclusive, for example the chats. It’s something other people don’t get to experience.
As for the emails, I just think there aren’t many news to report back to us so they haven’t been sending any, I’m sure that when 15 launches they’ll start again. The survey was a great idea, they did back in 2011 as well and it helped a lot. We’ll see…

@The_early_walker Yeah, it’s not perfect but it’s ok. Plus, now that Lorenzo is on tour, he has a million other things to take care so Lulu is left handling the craziness back home lol

2 Likes

@lostek815 there should be no buying a meet & greet it should be a lottery for all members !

1 Like