Birmingham, UK, NIA, Chester!

I have mixed feeling of how to write this. I want to celebrate this day meeting and seeing LP but it is not easy as what transpired after this day clouds my emotions. It is not black and white and I am writing what I feel.:cry:

A Year has passed since Chester Last Performance at Birmingham,UK at the NIA. I was in attendance. I was actually lucky enough to meet him and the rest of the band. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Such happy memories. I vividly still remember that day! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Someone gave Chester a box of chocolates. I said to Chester “You go to eat them LIVE on stage” and he replied " Yes, and he looked all bloated and said “Raaa Blurgh” emulating being sick on stage and then we shared a laugh!. :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

In the pictures he is holding some LP money I gave him!!! :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Who would have thought 2 weeks later he would take his own life! Chester was plauged with inner demons and they got the best of him :frowning: :frowning: So sad :frowning: :frowning:

Miss you my brother. Words cannot truly express how I am feeling at the moment!

Love you always <3

19983801_10158977390470641_1330604426887069026_o20116960_10158977390065641_2262477551665487779_o

9 Likes

You have such an happy memory with him! :heart: :heart_eyes: Treasure it and stay positive! :muscle: :sun_with_face: Nice pics! Thanks for sharing! I like to remember how kind he used to be with the fans… :heart: :heart: :sun_with_face:

2 Likes

No worries and thank you for the kind words :slight_smile: :slight_smile: Trying to stay positive and taking each day as it comes. :heartpulse::heartpulse: :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Aw man, awesome pics from that meet/greet (I think there was another who was there that put some pics up because the scene is familiar :slight_smile:)
Kind of like @lpfan61 here, I’ll always remember his goofy side most :grin:
Enjoy those memories and don’t let them be tainted with sadness :slight_smile:
Thanks for sharing!

3 Likes

Chester with his goofy and kiddish side! I love and miss him so much!

3 Likes

No worries :slight_smile: Thank you for the kind words :slight_smile:

Same my friend !

1 Like

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like