Best LP Intro

Crawling → Live in Texas :wink:

One Step Closer and In The End intros works every time :wink:

the most epic intro is still Crawling with Hands Held High over Reanimation Krwlng [biggrin]

besides the rapped intros by Mike over Points Of Authority are fantastic ^^

By myself : Live in Texas [smile]

the best intro was “The Requiem”, the stage was perfect, the LED walls (i suppose lol) were perfect, the light shining through the middle… i had goosebumps and was amazed how beautiful something that simple can be. by far my favorite

I never can pick one and say “That’s my favourite”
but I very like the intro of
Don’t Stay in Rock am Ring 2004:

The best for me was the opening of The Requiem into Papercut…also because Papercut just so happens to be one of my favorite songs :slight_smile:

Requiem into Papercut Los Angeles Staples Center

I don’t think I mentioned this in my previous comment on this thread but one of the most amazing intros ever is the extended Piano Intro to Breaking the Habit in 2004 at the RAR concert

One Step Closer concert intro with them behind the curtain, which I saw on Projekt Revolution in 2007. Electric!!

Most definitely The Requiem. Saw that live in 2011, and it was one of the most beautiful things I’ve ever experienced. It was chilling and exciting all in one go. To be honest with you, I still find it hard to go back and listen to that intro (whether on the album or the audio from my show) without tearing up a bit. It was most certainly really really special. :’]

the very first video with the curtain dropping is so awesome
i wish they would do that still
like on PP too
that would be AMAZING

Yeah! That’s right! :slight_smile:

Yeah your No More Sorrow video, it was the first song on LPU 7.0 - that was my choice. Amazing.

Yeah your No More Sorrow video, it was the first song on LPU 7.0 - that was my choice. Amazing.

HEY GUYS!!! This is actualy nothing about intros but check out this Youtubers channel he has some of the rarest and best LP live shows in the web. Here’S the link:
http://www.youtube.com/user/RareLinkinParkShows/featured