Best LP Intro

What is the best Linkin Park intro you have seen either personally witnessed or seen on YouTube?

For me, it was Sheffield 2008, with No More Sorrow long intro with the band behind the curtain. Using the curtain drop in my opinion was incredible and would love to see it happen again on the next tour!

Somewhere I Belong - Rock am Ring 2004

They did a bunch of awesome Intros or extended parts at RaR. Like One Step Closer or Don’t Stay.

We had the same intro at the Frankfurt show 2008, it´s also my favourite intro so far.

Oooh hard decision!
Can’t choose between these ones:
Don’t Stay (Minneapolis 2004)
New Divide (Moscow 2011)
What I’ve Done (Europe 2008)
The Requiem

[quote=Linus]Somewhere I Belong - Rock am Ring 2004

They did a bunch of awesome Intros or extended parts at RaR. Like One Step Closer or Don’t Stay.

Numb - Rock Am Ring 2004

[quote=Sam Strandt]What is the best Linkin Park intro you have seen either personally witnessed or seen on YouTube?

For me, it was Sheffield 2008, with No More Sorrow long intro with the band behind the curtain. Using the curtain drop in my opinion was incredible and would love to see it happen again on the next tour!

I’ve always loved the live intro to No More Sorrow but my favorites are Numb (RAR 2004) and What I’ve Done (2008)

yeah this intro is cool but the actual intro is better :smiley:

Agreed Evo Numb is just soooooo epic :slight_smile: COuld watch that all day ;D

One of my favourite intros is the 2001 With You intro. Another very cool one is the 2007/2008 One Step Closer intro, like it was at RaR '07. I also like the NMS one from above and the Papercut intro from Smokeout '04 [biggrin]

[quote=StanleyElite]Agreed Evo Numb is just soooooo epic :slight_smile: COuld watch that all day ;D

[quote=EvoOba][quote=StanleyElite]Agreed Evo Numb is just soooooo epic :slight_smile: COuld watch that all day ;D

One Step Closer (RTR 2008)

My favorite Intro is don´t stay like camden 2004

Any show of A Thousand Suns World Tour 2011 with “The Requiem”

that was pretty awesome[smile]

I think the No More Sorrow intro from Road to Revolution is incredible, but off a studio recording without a doubt it would be Papercut. Papercut has the best intro over any song in the world!

I agree could listen to just the starting beat of Papercut all day :slight_smile: