Berlin tickets :))

See you guys in Berlin !

just don’t think Poland is a better place :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

:stuck_out_tongue: I will be there for sure :smiley:

ive got mine too :smiley: :smiley: ill drivve aaaaaaaaaall way from bavaria to see LP to days after ive seen them at rock im park :smiley: im sooooooooo nervous :smiley:

Hello all :slight_smile:
Soo, I got one :slight_smile:
I have the same question as many have here: how I can enter? whether to
print ticket?
this is my first concert :slight_smile: I’m very happy that I have such opportunity :slight_smile:
It will be COOOOL \m/

[quote=Christina]Hello all :slight_smile:
Soo, I got one :slight_smile:
I have the same question as many have here: how I can enter? whether to
print ticket?
this is my first concert :slight_smile: I’m very happy that I have such opportunity :slight_smile:
It will be COOOOL \m/
[/quote]

you just have to take ur ID (ausweis) with you :smiley: maybe you can print the ticket but i dont think it is needed _:smiley:

[quote=michalangelo]
:stuck_out_tongue: I will be there for sure :D[/quote]

me too :stuck_out_tongue: then we can have a drink together :wink:

sowas von dabei :slight_smile:

excited^^

[quote=OSC]sry… mayb’ i’m acting like a kid… but i’ve got’em (edit: it) :slight_smile:

Wow, so many of you in here that got their ticket, i waited and when the purcase button came up, it already came up as SOLD OUT :-(((((
I`ve got one request from me to you:
Have an awesome time there and rock the place for all of us who cant go…
Just waiting for the next chance :slight_smile:

You should all bring the printed ticket and your ID!!! There is this strange picture on it and it works like a bar code. I think they will scan it and then they can see a name. When it’s the same name like on your ID you can get in.
At my last Rammstein concert, it worked just like that.
I don’t think, that they have a printed list with all the names on it, because the winners from Telekom also just get a “ticket” with this picture on their mobile phones.

You should all bring the printed ticket and your ID!!! There is this strange picture on it and it works like a bar code. I think they will scan it and then they can see a name. When it’s the same name like on your ID you can get in.
At my last Rammstein concert, it worked just like that.
I don’t think, that they have a printed list with all the names on it, because the winners from Telekom also just get a “ticket” with this picture on their mobile phones.

I’m totally excited for this :slight_smile:
But I’ve been wondering…will 6:30 PM be the start of the gig, or will it be the time of the entrace? Does anybody know something about that?

Oh and I think it would be pretty cool if some of us would meet up somewhere, I’m in :slight_smile:

Looking forward to rock out with all of you there!

Didn’t get a ticket :frowning:

[quote=LinkinParkForever275]Didn’t get a ticket :frowning:

i’ ll be there too, so happy, it will be such a great show because small place with only lpuers means that a fucking burning awsome ambience!!! My first show of LP in 2003 was on lpu tour in Paris; it was a small pace too and it’s a wonderfull memorie :slight_smile:

I’m looking for Berlin Tickets and hope so…i get 1 [cry]

I’m also going:D
Damn 8h with the car… xD

[quote=Stefie][/quote]
Glückwunsch und viel Spaß!! Ich bin sowas von am Suchen :frowning: