Berlin tickets :))

I’ve got a ticket too…
It’s going to be LEGEN -wait for it- DARY :slight_smile:

im sooooo excited!!! they r finally back in my hometown and then such a great event - the venue is small but awesome been there before.

wooooooohooooooooooooo so happy

Got mine too!

I’ll be there, too ;D

me too !!!

[quote=jimene89][quote=tensh_iie]GOT MINE TOO!!!
But how does this work now? We’re all going to be on a list or?
And what does the “Will call” mean in the mail?
[/quote]

Will call means that the tickets should be available at the box office for you to pick up with your i.d. :smiley:

Also I don’t know about you guys but I think we should meet up together and go in a huge group of LPU’ers since it was one ticket per person.![/quote]

Great idea!!! Count me in! Does anyone know a good meeting place?

I will be there too :stuck_out_tongue: Looking for a guide! :smiley:

I got one two,
than I booked an Hotel and look for a train.
Does anybody came from Hagen/Dortmund?

:wink:

Can’t wait x))

Got mine too. See u all there! I am so freaking out right now… This already made my month :smiley:

Großartig !.. thought I’m going to die! first time failed and then “sold out”… [confused] 30min. later the tickets were available again… ! Can’t wait to see LP again! Was für’n geiler Tag [biggrin]

got a ticket too! :wink:

I GOING TO BERLIN =D

me too!

See you all in Berlin! I’m really looking forward to it. It has always been my dream to see LP at a small venue since I missed the concerts during the Hybrid Theory and Meteora era. :slight_smile:

is anyone from Hannover and will going to the show?..we are 2 persons and may someone would like to follow us.

cheers
J.

Can’t believe I got one too! I tried for 30 minutes and it always said sold out. When they were available again I really hurried to enter all the info! We weren’t supposed to enter other info than our name right? I’m afraid I missed something^^ but otherwise it wouldn’t have worked out!
Overexcited!!!

Have one!:slight_smile: I was on the Page at 09:30 to get one;)
Can’t wait:) i have to drive 8 hours by train
Someone comes from Saarland?:wink:

3 ticekts went to Slovakia :slight_smile:

And no one will get to Berlin :stuck_out_tongue: