Been in a Video featured on the Linkin Park/LPU/MFR websites?

Has anyone else around been in an official LP produced video for either the LP, LPU or MFR sites? Things like videos at summits, volunteering or working with MFR and other stuff like that!

I was in the LPU Summit Sydney video as well as a smaller except video from the summit video in which my friend David and I were asked to talk about the MFR tree planting activity we did that morning before the summit. I thought it was really cool to be asked to do something like that.

Here’s the link: http://www.musicforrelief.org/video/lpu-summit-in-sydney

Anyone else had a similar experience?
If so, share!

me never D;

i was in the vid for the Sydney summit a couple of times, and that footage was used in the LPU11 promo video too. So I’ve been in a couple haha

Oh really? So you were at the Syd Summit too obviously, are you going to go to the next one? If you watch the video I’m the girl with her arms around Phi and Chester in the group photo and in the above video of course haha. I’ve changed heaps though now my hair has grown, I’ve gone back to blonde and my braces are off…

Yes, I was at LPU videos, saying some things, twice I think.
LPU 11 promo and LPU Summit in Chicago video (russian chick [mrgreen])

Oh really? So you were at the Syd Summit too obviously, are you going to go to the next one? If you watch the video I’m the girl with her arms around Phi and Chester in the group photo and in the above video of course haha. I’ve changed heaps though now my hair has grown, I’ve gone back to blonde and my braces are off…[/quote]

I’m at about 2:30 talking about Mike’s keyboard. It’s funny just how Australian we become on camera haha. Also, when we were watching the acoustic set my big head is in the shot… although I have proper hair now :stuck_out_tongue:

Definitely go to the next summit if they do one in Sydney again. Awesome day!

I was at the LPTV european tour for the LPU summit Hamburg, and yeah quickly for lputv also for lpu summit haha

HerpDerp

delete

[quote=LP13413]HerpDerp

[/quote]
Youre right, some people just can’t check before posting. Seriously, stop with the “derping” :stuck_out_tongue:

@Ingrid, look for “Mike from Poland” in the videos :stuck_out_tongue: That’s me :stuck_out_tongue:

Nope never, at least I don’t think so!
Although I was (still am) featured LPU-member!

Oh really? So you were at the Syd Summit too obviously, are you going to go to the next one? If you watch the video I’m the girl with her arms around Phi and Chester in the group photo and in the above video of course haha. I’ve changed heaps though now my hair has grown, I’ve gone back to blonde and my braces are off…[/quote]

I’m at about 2:30 talking about Mike’s keyboard. It’s funny just how Australian we become on camera haha. Also, when we were watching the acoustic set my big head is in the shot… although I have proper hair now :stuck_out_tongue:

Definitely go to the next summit if they do one in Sydney again. Awesome day![/quote]

Hahaha, so true about the accents. You never notice it when we’re talking to each other but as soon as a foreigner is around or we’re on video you can hear the accent so clear! And I know exactly who you are from that description. Like I’ve said, I’ve changed so much in appearance but if you watch the part about the tree planting or the above video, that’s me. Also I pop up everywhere in the video. I was luck enough to be the only person on the ground with the band, with my arms around Phi and Chaz, and then directly in front of them for the acoustic set which was so awesome. Got some great videos! =D

[quote=intheend]me never D;

You could see me on a m&g picture on mikes blog i think it was :smiley:

That’s really cool. but even if I was a fan for long enough I don’t think something like that would ever happen to me.

I was at Episode LPU Summit Hamburg, Europe Tour and promo video LPU11