Battlefield 3

What do you think of it? graphics, weapons, campaign, multiplayer etc. Just talk about Battlefield 3 and not MW3 please :slight_smile:

very good game.
Played a lot since release but only multiplayer so far. this game has a great atmosphere and a good gameplay. the graphics and the destructive environment is awesome!

Not that good.
I played about … the first four missions and I didn’t continue because I was bored. The graphics is okay, but not great. As compared to MW3 I would almost say I like the MW3 graphics more, because the effects are more realistic and for example the dust and explosions fire doesn’t seem ‘put on’.
The characters look … okay, but not that great and the weapons and the rest may be good, but it’s not that what I expected after the big hype about those two games.
Story … well … I only played the first missions, but it looked like Black Ops … they copied the interlude videos and so on. Also the mission with the helicopter isn’t that actionful … there was no moment when I though ‘Wow, this is epic’ or ‘Damn, cool stuff, I havn’t seen this’. It’s all old and not that sweeping so … I don’t like Battlefield 3 very much.

By the way: I only played the campaign … I got MW3 a little bit later [lol]

[quote=Jats]Not that good.
I played about … the first four missions and I didn’t continue because I was bored. The graphics is okay, but not great. As compared to MW3 I would almost say I like the MW3 graphics more, because the effects are more realistic and for example the dust and explosions fire doesn’t seem ‘put on’.
The characters look … okay, but not that great and the weapons and the rest may be good, but it’s not that what I expected after the big hype about those two games.
Story … well … I only played the first missions, but it looked like Black Ops … they copied the interlude videos and so on. Also the mission with the helicopter isn’t that actionful … there was no moment when I though ‘Wow, this is epic’ or ‘Damn, cool stuff, I havn’t seen this’. It’s all old and not that sweeping so … I don’t like Battlefield 3 very much.

[/quote]

For one, I said not to talk about MW3 >.> also if you think the graphics are okay or less to that game then you’ve been playing call of duty for too long lmao.

[quote=Ryan Voight]
For one, I said not to talk about MW3 >.> also if you think the graphics are okay or less to that game then you’ve been playing call of duty for too long lmao.[/quote]

Sorry for not reading your rules, but … what’s the problem about comparing it to MW3 ?
And yes, I think the graphics ain’t that great … as I already mentioned … I played BF3 before *** [razz] Let’s be serious, the graphic effects aren’t appropriate. There are a lot of games that have done better, already a few years ago.

Bf3 was not my type of game …
i played the singleplayer - too short, graphic is dope
multiplayer: well, there are a lot of camper in there, if you don’t have a bunch of guys you are playing with its kinda useless because its not a “one man army” game

[quote=LinkinParkForever275]Bf3 was not my type of game …
multiplayer: well, there are a lot of camper in there, if you don’t have a bunch of guys you are playing with its kinda useless because its not a “one man army” game
[signature]----------------------

Hybrid Theory 1999[/signature

Good points :D. To sum BF3’s multiplayer up, its a teamwork based multiplayer so thats probably why COD fans dont like it. Still two great games in their own right when it comes down to it :slight_smile:

[quote=Ryan Voight][quote=LinkinParkForever275]Bf3 was not my type of game …

[quote=Jats]Not that good.

[quote=Ginger][quote=Jats]Not that good.

[quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=Ginger][quote=Jats]Not that good.

[/quote]

You know that origin is like spyware? This is so bad ! Just read the customer informations - its insane …

After reading it i deleted the whole game directly[/quote]
Origin doesn’t do anything that Steam doesn’t do, it isn’t spyware. Your personal information is more at risk by having a Facebook account.

[quote=RayCharlizard][quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=Ginger][quote=Jats]Not that good.

Awesome game. MW3 whut? whut blasphemy