Battle of the Songs: Chester Moments Special 2 concept

I’ve got something else but I’m not sure if I could come up with another nomination.

After performing ‘Sharp Edges’ Chester says something like this: ‘Playing guitar and singing is very hard. Mike’s playing guitar, rapping (so on…). And I’ m… all thumbs.’
That gives an idea of what kind of person he was and what the relation between him and Mike was.

4 Likes

@anomalia
This i can accept because its about playing the guitar for that particular song therefore its tied to it so i will accept it if you want to nominate it

4 Likes

Hi, I haven’t been invited but my nominations are:
(4:20 - 4:35)

(1:30 - 1:42 3:51 - 4:32)

(2:07 - 2:19 2:52 - 4:09)

Sorry for the long list @acemasters

I think he might ask you to choose a specific moment in there but mostly just wanted to say hello and welcome :slightly_smiling_face:
Happy to see you hop in and if you would like to be added to the list here just let @acemasters know by tagging him-the @ symbol then the persons user name :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thanks @framos1792 :slightly_smiling_face:

Welcome!! :smile:

Welcome @Ruin4
:hugs:

Thanks @anna834 @Ipfan61, It is the first time that I register for a fan club, I would be able to do it again 3000 times, I love everything you do and I would be very happy to be a part of it :black_heart:

3 Likes

Hey @Ruin4 just hop in! Look around, read. There is a good explained topic how it all works. And best way of starting to participate is the game section. Welcome on board and have fun!

1 Like

@Ruin4
Firstly…welcome

@framos1792 has it spot on
I would happily add you to my B.O.T.S tag list if you wished
They are also right on this subject as well

I am only looking for a precise Chester Moment in a song

1 Like