Battle of the Songs: Chester Moments Special 2 concept

yeah - is it enough? :rofl::metal:t2:

great idea @acemasters, thanks buddy!

5 Likes

@rickvanmeijel i will accept your nomination
@anna834 i will accept the change of pitch during the song as your nomination
@anomalia i accept your nomination for Funny Numb
@HakManLP i need a particular moment in terms of songs as much as i would love to accept the speech i think it would be unfair as i have debunked other non song related nominations

5 Likes

@acemasters after this could we do a Chester Moments Special 3 where it is not limited to moments in songs? I feel like that could be pretty fun and would allow a wider variety of beautiful moments from Chesterā€™s life to be considered.

2 Likes

@jrtrussell yeah i dont see why not

3 Likes

@acemasters , a place for my head live in Texas, when Chester stopped with that intense expression of him and then went on with the singing/screaming, this part :point_down:

abc6f73d7aa780f632e4dc41021a8e21

Did I get it right? :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

You did @lpfan61
BUT we already have a APFMH nom for the_termin8r
Can you think of another?

2 Likes

Ah yeahā€¦ upsieā€¦ ok, Iā€™ll say another oneā€¦let me think a bitā€¦ :thinking:

1 Like

The first thing I thought of was the 18 sec scream in given upā€¦ Iā€™m going to think about this :thinking:
Love the nominations all :smiley:

2 Likes

@acemasters , what about ā€œThe messengerā€ solo singing/playing in 2011 Musicares, Los Angeles? Chester did all alone and the performance was great! :heart_eyes:

Or the Bleed it out part performed in Birmingham 2017, full of energy singing with the crowd? :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

YES! This is was always one of my personal favourite WOWs! Thank you for nominating this!!! @acemasters please accept this moment, itā€™s another version of APFMH, pleaaaaase :sob:

Okay Iā€™m sure somebody nominates the Given Up 18sec scream, so Iā€™ll try to choose something less adored but one of my personal favouritesā€¦

I choose his superhuman jump (canā€™t tell any song or concert, it was in many of them, you can use Live In Texas. I canā€™t send a vid because Iā€™m on low speed internet the whole weekend):

If itā€™s not accepted, then I choose the incredible softness of his voice in Nuclear Winter sang in Good Mythical Morning.

Is it okay, @acemasters?

5 Likes

Yeah! For me toooo!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I really have to think about it cause I donā€™t wanna waste my chance
I have some ideas in mind but Iā€™m still not sure :thinking:

3 Likes

@lpfan61 i will accept the Bleed It Out part of Birmingham Performance where the crowd got involved

2 Likes

@mish3lka the jump was done some many times itā€™ll be hard to pinpoint 1 of them

If you can find a clip with just The Nuclear Winter song i will accept the sootheness in his voice

@acemasters Breaking the Habit. at the end of the song when the music stops and itā€™s just Chester singing:

6 Likes

Crawling and Sharp Edges acoustic versions? (donā€™t know if someone already tried them)

Iā€™ve thought of them but itā€™d be hard to pinpoint 1 moment :V

2 Likes

@AJ_7 I accept your nomination

2 Likes

When Chester repeats the lyrics of ā€œThe Messengerā€ in Madrid 2010?

He continued with the song as if nothing was happened. Also to me is a very emotional performance.

Min. 1:50-2:05

EDITED:
@acemasters In case you deny it, maybe this one:

When Chester sees all the lights and he got surprissed by all the fans.

5 Likes

@IronSoldier16 i accept your first nomination

@Marilau iā€™m not accepting full songs

2 Likes