Battle of the Songs: Champions League Last 16

I believe we are on the same boat… I need a frozen daiquiri to cheer me up!

1 Like

I prefer a chance draw, just because what song was leading before becoming a tie is more a matter of time and opportunity than it is of preference of the crowd: so let’s spin this penny!

1 Like

Why H&T? This has been a user’s vote till now. Choose 5 random but regular users and ask them to type in there choices in the comment section. Whoever wins goes into the next round.

1 Like

@amitrish
I like this idea…

But I want to keep it like a proper knock-out
So basically the H&T is penalty shoot-out

But I do like this idea and may consider this one

Yes, I understand that part. But with H&T, you are leaving things to a chance. In the process i mentioned, you can still play knockout with tagging one user at a time. That will keep the count going like usual penalty shootouts as in football.
Say 2 polls are up simultaneously. For poll 1, first 3 user vote for song A and for poll 2, 2 users vote for song A and the other one for song B. So the 4th user will get option of only voting in poll 2. Regular penalty shootout. Just keep in mind that we can do Germany-Italy Euro2016 penalty as well :stuck_out_tongue:

Edit: I think we cant do that. Either way a song will reach 3 points after 5 users. My mistake.

I like the penalty shootout… I also like @amitrish idea

1 Like

Yes, same here!

1 Like

That’s even if it comes down to it :joy::joy::joy:

Come on, what is this? Someone only voted 2 matches. I know even votes aren’t necessary but two votes is a bit of a pisstake.

I agree

May have to resort to the other polling method for the Quarter-Finals

Looks like the votes have come to a stand still