Battle of the Songs: Champions League 3 Final Group Matches

Agreed with wait a bit more for @gatsie !

1 Like

I agree too for the first choice: @gatsie ! :blush:

1 Like

I say whoever got the most votes for should go through, similar to goals for in champions league

@jrtrussell they have the same amount of votes for and against (46 votes for and 30 votes against)

I say we should wait for @gatsie

1 Like

Same here, we can wait for @gatsie :blush:

1 Like

Ok. Then I say wait for @gatsie and if they take too long we can do a quick revote thatā€™s only open for a little while to decide the winner (sorta like a PK shoot out)

1 Like

So @gatsie will come back on forum to millions tagsā€¦ :joy:

3 Likes

A and B sound good, sorry but we donā€™t need you to decide :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

yeah lets wait for @gatsie :grinning:

1 Like

I WA Gatsieā€¦

1 Like

I genuinely canā€™t figure out how to get subscribed to this @acemasters

1 Like

You have been added to the tag list @chuckieSLAY so now you will get a tag notification to say you been tagged on x post so you will be notified each time i tag you ok :grin:

1 Like

Oi @Marilau cheeky :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

@jrtrussell i was thinking a shootout had an idea how to do it too

1 Like

Wohaa all these tags, I feel so loved :sweat_smile: Sorry guys, been so Busy lately. Iā€™ll vote now. But from next week I Will be out of the country for 3 weeks. So I donā€™t think I can join with another voting round in That time :sweat_smile:

ƗƗ Update ƗƗ
Canā€™t seem to vote for c. Am I missing something?

7 Likes

I think the voting must have closed already

1 Like

Voting has closed
@gatsie i just need you to choose between In The End and Waiting For The End

C) you make the final decision- just me sure itā€™s the right decision WFTE! :joy::joy:

3 Likes

Right @gatsie I know you is busy but I really need an answer either In The End or Waiting For The End
Iā€™ll give ya 22hrs
If not I will proceed with plan B or plan D (plan D is a penalty shootout style that will be explained in due course)