Battle of the Songs: Battle of the Music Video 3rd Place Play-Off and FINALS

This is it
The Finals
Who will top the music videos?
Which will fall at the final hurdle?
And what song deserves 3rd place?

Remember to vote on both matches or your votes will not count
and we are voting for our favourite Music Video not our favourite song
Example lets say you like Numb over Breaking The Habit as a song but prefer Breaking The Habit over Numb as a Music Video vote for BTH

3rd Place Play-Off Match

• Waiting For The End
  • From The Inside

0 voters

The Final Match

• Breaking The Habit
  • Numb

0 voters

@yomarques
@AJ_7
@theearlywalker
@amitrish
@The_termin8r
@NickGr
@cumulus_1102
@yolo5494
@Ines_chenne
@Samuel_the_leader
It’s Ready

2 Likes

@spellingmistake
@boxman_619
@zoe_k
@Salla_S
@nefermiw
@Im_Normal
@ste90
@nannerllp

It’s ready

This game reached its end pretty quickly.

1 Like

@amitrish I am noting trying to be rude but I don’t get the point to this are you suppose to pick a song then what happens I don’t get it at all.

Life has no intrinsic meaning or value. A single human or even the entire human species is insignificant, without purpose and unlikely to change in the totality of existence. Each individual is an isolated being born into the universe, barred from knowing “why”, yet compelled to invent meaning. The inherent meaninglessness of life is largely explored where one can potentially create their own subjective “meaning” or “purpose”.

Here, @acemasters makes us vote for our favourites from a given set of options. The winning option keeps competing until we have a champion to whom we can cling our hopes and be relieved that there is a song or a video or an album that is all powerful and pre-eminent. Then we play that video for 3 days straight in our plug.dj meets until someone comes up for the idea for the next battle of the songs.

This keeps us amused.

5 Likes

@amitrish okay, so when will the next meeting be on the plug.dj meets huh I just want to know that it

next friday.

@crizatu thank you i’ll there but I can’t promise anything though:relaxed:

This poll will close tomorrow…

Also I wasn t able to take part on this League… I wish me more BotS… and a happy VALENTINE Ace! @acemasters

Neither have I.

1 Like

I am hoping to launch a new B.O.T.S after this

1 Like