Battle of the Songs: A Thousand Suns League Fixture 3

Can I also ask ALL VOTERS to please VOTE ON ALL MATCHES in the fixture to make it fair and even
Cut off point for votes is 30
If there is 30 votes on a match and I haven’t closed the polls please don’t vote on the match that has 30 votes or your vote MAY NOT count

Fixture 3

• Iridescent
  • The Messenger

0 voters

• Blackbirds
  • Blackout

0 voters

• Wretches And Kings
  • When They Come For Me

0 voters

• Waiting For The End
  • The Catalyst

0 voters

• Robot Boy
  • Burning In The Skies

0 voters

@The_early_walker

Fixture 2 Results

Table so far

The table is slowly taking shape
Who do we think is going to be top 4?

1 Like

Hi Buddie, :grin:, have a nice restday, the voting was…rough at least, cya ev mb…lol :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m not surprised WFTE, The Catalyst and BITS are top 3 but I definitely didn’t expect Wretches to not get any points.

This round should shape out the league abit better

for me robot boy is strange with -30, ups, this is not nice guys :cry: @acemasters

Not that hard to choose. I wonder why Iridescent is getting no points. My fav are WFTE, Blackout, Blackbirds and Iridescent but it´s to soon to say what song will win.

A little tougher round, this one.

I found it not easy to choose on Wretches and Kings vs When they come for me and Robot Boy vs Burning in the skies.
And, just as usual, my favorite is sinking down. I take it there’s a fairly romantic crowd on these pages. Ballads and, in general, sentimental songs tend to be preferred here versus the more energetic/politic ones.

1 Like

How is Blackbirds losing

1 Like

Good morning

Hi Simy,took ya feedback to call up the hardcore fans, I quoted you, hope that´s fine with ya @Simy and a very sunny morning wish to you and @acemasters :relieved:

1 Like

Apparently someone skipped Wretches vs WTCFM

:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:
Argh
Guess I’m gonna use my vote to balance it out

1 Like

Not that my vote made much of a difference :joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Voting to close in the next…12 and half hrs

1 Like

hi @acemasters good morning, lol the lpu´s still sleeping I guess :grinning:

Iridescent vs. The Messenger has killed me :disappointed_relieved: