Battle of the Songs: A Thousand Suns League Fixture 1

The fourth league is here
Please note that all the instrumental parts HAVE been removed, but thay would of left a odd amount of songs, so to bring it to an even number Blackbirds WILL feature in this B.O.T.S

Can I also ask ALL VOTERS to please VOTE ON ALL MATCHES in the fixture to make it fair and even
Cut off point for votes is 30
If there is 30 votes on a match and I haven’t closed the polls please don’t vote on the match that has 30 votes or your vote MAY NOT count

Fixture 1

• Iridescent
  • When They Come For Me

0 voters

• Blackout
  • The Catalyst

0 voters

• The Messenger
  • Burning In The Skies

0 voters

• Blackbirds
  • Robot Boy

0 voters

• Wretches And Kings
  • Waiting For The End

0 voters

@The_early_walker

I wonder what the top 4 will be
What will be set in motion?

This one was annoying. The is the first time I’ve had to do two heads or tails for the same fixture. Ended up getting tails for both (RB and WFTE).

1 Like

ATS is my favorite album, so this is a tough one for me as well.

@acemasters Will you be doing a league with all the instrumentals? Sorry if you mentioned it already, but can’t recall it.

1 Like

Very doubtful

But never say never

1 Like

It’s been a slow day today lets hope tomorrow it picks up

It starts easy :sunglasses:

1 Like

Instrumentals also should be here. Well, they’re not even instrumentals cause they have some vocals (like The Requiem, Fallout etc).

@xTirea
This is true
However, they are reversed vocals of vocals in songs that already appear (barring Wisdom, Justice and Love)

Does anyone else feel that the instrumentals should of featured?
Not that it will change what is in motion just want to know peoples opinion on it

be happy, that your match generator is building the pairing…lol, if not I would like to kill ya right on the firstone, the catalyst vs blackout, it´s heardtbleeding :persevere:
so my first four are
Waiting for the end
Iridiscent
Catalyst
[hope] BLACKOUT
btw time for blogpost :grinning:AND to listen to ATS again :clap:

1 Like

@The_early_walker
It’s my app the generates the matches :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

THAT MAY BE YA LUCK seems I´m in big lettaz today, pl jump over @acemasters, the blog (I tried to use all functions, they have, have a look and feedback, if deleting or let it stay, it´s a real BIG ONE lol :ok_woman:

This is gonna be hard for me on every fixture. ATS is my most favorite album afterall.

As for the interludes, yeah, I think they should have had a chance just like Session.

1 Like

One of my favourite albums! Can’t wait to see the results.

1 Like

Iridescent has fought back against WTCFM and is now equallized

This was so hard for me, especially Blackout vs The Catalyst (my favourite songs along with Burning in the Skies) Wretches and Kings vs Waiting for the End

cries WHY DID YOU THIS TO ME?! cries again and again :sob:

3 Likes

@radden 100000% right, :sob:

2 Likes

Because I can
Mwahahahahahahahahahahahaha

1 Like

think the "Mwahahahahahahahahahahaha :ghost: " gotcha…lol @acemasters :stuck_out_tongue: [ot meahnwile imo the BIG announcement fit´s, it´s mb the biggest league, and it´s nice to put the voters up to 30, lol you ever mentioned…35? lol

19hrs polls will close