Band Names

Anyone have any advice or suggestions on a band name for my band?! We just formed a couple weeks ago and we are an all girl band :smiley: We all love music, we all love making music! only thing holding us back is a Name!

Okay guys! alot of you are asking what kinda of music i like, welll its not so much of what i like its what kind of music we are gonna play… soo we’ve decided that we will be a Rock, Alternative, Indie group :smiley: we are totally blind right now, we really have no idea except we want something kinda simple like 1-3 words or something that has some sort of significant meaning! or we would like to name ourselves after a place like a city if the name is cool.
Thanks for you help guys!

Burnt Alive hahahaha xD sorry that was the first thing that came to mind, don’t know why :stuck_out_tongue:

Well what type of music do you do? Do u have any suggestions of your band members to work with? Tell us those then we can really start working ;D

Oh…Band name. The most difficult thing. Have this problem too :slight_smile:
Wanna help you…Start to think about it

What is your role in band? You sing or you play any instrument?:slight_smile:

Sorry for my english…

I can try to help you out :slight_smile: But first I would like to know what type of music do you do?

all girl group, and love music… could we get more information. or write down a list of stuffie that u guys like and compare :3

[quote=intheend]all girl group, and love music… could we get more information. or write down a list of stuffie that u guys like and compare :3

some bands got their name from a memorable moment or something that has a meaning.

Like Breaking Benjamin got their name when the leadsinger Benjamin borrowed a microphone and was on stage, and he broke it. Then the owner of the microphone came on stage and was like; thank you Benjamin for breaking my f#cking mic.

BOURDON UNSHAVED

[quote=ANVANOPPENS]BOURDON UNSHAVED

I like: Intercalary
this is what it means
intercalary |inˈtərkəˌlerē; ˌintərˈkalərē|
adjective
1 (of a day or a month) inserted in the calendar to harmonize it with the solar year, e.g., February 29 in leap years.
• of the nature of an insertion : elaborate intercalary notes and footnotes.
2 Botany (of the meristem of a plant) located between its daughter cells, esp. (in a grass) at or near the base of a leaf.