Backstreet Boys? :D

[quote=StanleyElite]Some of their songs are pretty dope .)

[quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=StanleyElite]Some of their songs are pretty dope .)

[quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=StanleyElite]Some of their songs are pretty dope .)
[/quote]

I personally like the songs off of their debut :stuck_out_tongue:

They were kicking ass back in 1998-99. I like some of their stuff. :slight_smile:
My friend, who worked with them in technical crew told me, that they are very soulful and thankful at their shows and it doen’t matter if they have the whole stadium or just couple hundreds of people at the venue. They play with same quality.

[quote=Ryan Voight][quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=StanleyElite]Some of their songs are pretty dope .)

I personally like their “Larger Than Life”. And music video was very cool too! :slight_smile:

N*Sync were so much better :smiley:

N*Sync were so much better :D[/quote]

i only liked “bye bye bye” the rest was not that good as BSB

N*Sync were so much better :D[/quote]

i only liked “bye bye bye” the rest was not that good as BSB

OMG xD

I remember one song… “you’re the one for meee, you’re my ecstasyyy, You’re the one I neeeeeeeeeeeeed” HAHAHAH xD

Oooh, I loved them sooo muuch! I think every girl had a crush on them and loved them… Sometimes I put the old songs to play and I feel really nostalgic and all. I missed that time hahaha.

I used to listen to the songs when I was younger… Ok, I’m lying. I was a BIG fan of BSB!! XD My musical interests have changed but I still like to listen to the old songs once in a while :slight_smile:

I’m still a fan of BSB, and the baby Aaron Carter ^^

we want to celebrate their 20 anniversary in Moscow! :smiley: a lot of BSB fans LP fans too and a lot of LP fans also BSB fans XD

I LOVE BSB SO MUCH

i even met one of the guys, was amazing
to be exact, i got to meet brian :smiley:

BSB were part of my childhood, I can’t deny. And today I hear sometimes! I still have the CD of Nick Carter’s solo career is really cool, when you can, listen to “Do I Have To Cry For You” lol

i wanna see them live in concert so bad

1 Like

You should really go see them in concert! I go every time they come in my city and it’s really worth it!:slight_smile:

1 Like

No matter who you are, everyone loves I Want It That Way [biggrin]

seen them in concert live this year
was so good

1 Like