Backstreet Boys? :D

besides LP (DBS and FM) i love BSB[biggrin]

I do listen to their music on occasion (because I have memories attached to their music). But you are the first one to ever admit that here on the LPU [surprised]. How long have been a fan of LP?

LoL [lol]
Well someone had to
LP fan since 2002!!

wwhat? :D:D:D:D:D omg

and in one summer day in a video chat we have talked about the BSB

[quote=LinkinParkForever275]wwhat? :D:D:D:D:D omg

[quote=Kristina][quote=LinkinParkForever275]wwhat? :D:D:D:D:D omg

[quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=Kristina][quote=LinkinParkForever275]wwhat? :D:D:D:D:D omg

me too!! Sorry guys, but BSB is part of my childhood…lol!

I’m going to se Britney tomorrow (yes BRITNEY SPEARS) and Howie D is playing just before her!
My pop days are gone, but I can’t just pass the opportunity to see Britney live.

Btw, didn’t Brad said he liked Britney?? ahhahahaha

[quote=Sofi]me too!! Sorry guys, but BSB is part of my childhood…lol!

I’m going to se Britney tomorrow (yes BRITNEY SPEARS) and Howie D is playing just before her!
My pop days are gone, but I can’t just pass the opportunity to see Britney live.

[quote=Sofi]me too!! Sorry guys, but BSB is part of my childhood…lol!

Linkin Park’s Brad Delson covers Britney Spears’ “I’m not a girl, not yet a woman”

let us remember the youth [biggrin]

[quote=Kristina]Linkin Park’s Brad Delson covers Britney Spears’ “I’m not a girl, not yet a woman”

[quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=Kristina]Linkin Park’s Brad Delson covers Britney Spears’ “I’m not a girl, not yet a woman”

[quote=Kristina][quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=Kristina]Linkin Park’s Brad Delson covers Britney Spears’ “I’m not a girl, not yet a woman”

[quote=Kristina]

Cooooool!!! :smiley: say hello to Howie!!! :smiley:

[quote=Sofi][quote=Kristina]

[quote=Sofi][quote=Kristina]

[quote=Kristina][quote=Sofi][quote=Kristina]

[quote=Kristina]

he presented his solo album :smiley: