AUTOCOMPLETE game

Woken up by a few people who are in the shower now I’m going upstairs to get the shower :shower: clean

:joy::joy:

Showering ________

Showering in the rain and wind and snow on the way back from toilet and the rest of the day off for a bit and then we can talk about this tomorrow morning :blush:

Lol :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Outdoor toilet __________

:joy::joy::sweat_smile:

Outdoor toilet :toilet: was my first time to be here today and I had a great experience

:joy::joy:

Great experience _______

Great experience to let it all out of my system and it was a bit of a strange feeling well today I am going to shower now and get it over :kissing_heart::kissing_closed_eyes::grin:

Lol :stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue:

Get it over ______________

Get it over here you’re right I wanna try it again

Try it again _______

Try it again and again and again and again and again for the rest of our lives together :heart::heartpulse::two_hearts:

Again and again ____________

Again and again I will do it again soon as I can go ahead with the rest and then we will be able to make it

( again and again… always reminds me on Debris … :heart_eyes:)

Finally got to __________

Finally got to see the place and time and won’t be able to make it work for you :frowning:

Last-minute plans ___________

Last minutes plans for the trip together and I know that everything is cheaper then

Stay strong and _________

Stay strong and help me with my father and grandmother and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Help me ___________

Help me to learn how to make my life easier and better now I can realize that everything is going to happen and I will do everything for my life

I will do everything ______

I will do everything in my power to make me feel better about the things that my father and grandmother had done to me :pray:

Things they’ve done __________

Things they’ve done to me will be there in the next time I will have them to go to the church tomorrow morning to get my stuff ready to go

Ready to go _______

Ready to go back to sleep for a bit and then we can go to plug maybe :blush::grin::wink:

Plug ___________

Plug is the best way to deal with this

The bowl show back then _______

The bowl show back then was going to be a little bit late :grimacing:

(Yup I remembered what time it started)

Timezone differences __________

Timezone differences between us are a bit of a nightmare and we are already in the same place and as always we are just happy

Just happy __________

Just happy to be home from my father and grandmother and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

(Fortunately I didn’t go there this weekend)

Fortunately ____________

1 Like

Fortunately I don’t have any time for now and I hope you can realize that everything is going to work out for you

Work out _______

Work out in the gym and support me and my wife :kissing_heart::heart_eyes::heart:

Lol wife

Wife ____________