Australian fans: do you think linkin park will play soundwave?

They’re rumored to be playing soundwave festival, as well as the Offspring and blink 182. I hope they do!

I’m not Austrailian (I’m a Dutchie), but I remember an interview in which they (probably Mike) stated that after the American tour, they would be heading back to Europe, so I’m not quite sure. Here, there are also more fans (I suppose), so to me that would make more sense, since the new album has just come out and needs promotion. The rumors could be right, though, but they didn’t mention Australia anywhere in the interview. Again, this is what I would expect them to do, but remember: they’re still Linkin Park. :wink:

Yes I heard so somewhere :slight_smile:

I hope so, i love the offspring and blink is pretty good too

i’m not in Australia, but i do hope the rumor is true. that way, there’s also a possibility of southeast asia promoters getting them too >_>

Yea, well they’re touring America atm, so they will probably go to Europe at the end of the year and then Australia and Asia early next year just in time for soundwave and bdo :slight_smile:

I’ve been hearing noise that they will do soundwave when they come out here. Personally I hope they don’t, rather see their own headline show. But in saying that maybe if they do a festival, they’ll do some smaller shows as well (LPU show anyone? :D)

If they do play Soundwave, I really hope they do a few concerts in each city for their actual tour. Personally i don’t want them to play at soundwave.

[quote=spikeShinnizle]i’m not in Australia, but i do hope the rumor is true. that way, there’s also a possibility of southeast asia promoters getting them too >_>
[/quote]

Agree![wink]

100% agree :smiley:

i kinda hope they do cause its great seeing multiple bands in one day but not because there better headlining their own show and also there will be meet and greets and summits if they do during a video chat with pooch a while back i asked if there would be a summit in australia and he said yes so…