Anyone with LPU11 cd do me a huge favor?

Last year Linkin Park said they’d put 500 names in the upcoming LPU CD (LPU11)

I was wondering if they are actually there in the liner notes, and if someone could take a picture of my name on there (Mark Beeson).

I’m going to buy it soon, just excited to see if I am actually in it.

Thanks for anyone who does this, :smiley:

You’re there.

You’re the last name on the sixth line.[biggrin]

Right under the CD, inside the box.
Here’s scan:

p.s. I’m there too, 5th line…

Jo as they said u are there!

Me too :smiley:
I’m 20th line from top… also known as the last full line before the LPU logo. [Dan Gonzalez]

I know at least 2 other mods are in there :stuck_out_tongue: (Derek Cummins [aka: dereklp] and Ron Schendorf [aka: schen])

[quote=ivan_astahov]Right under the CD, inside the box.
Here’s scan:

[quote=dragonlp20]Me too :smiley:
I’m 20th line from top… also known as the last full line before the LPU logo. [Dan Gonzalez]

I know at least 2 other mods are in there :stuck_out_tongue: (Derek Cummins [aka: dereklp] and Ron Schendorf [aka: schen])

Here’s scan:

[quote=StanleyElite][quote=dragonlp20]Me too :smiley:

Here’s scan:

[quote=Jone KO][quote=StanleyElite][quote=dragonlp20]Me too :smiley:

Here’s scan:

[quote=StanleyElite][quote=dragonlp20]Me too :smiley:

Here’s scan:
[/quote]

[/quote]

Haha I would hope u r on…the time u invest to the LPU but not being an official mod
[/quote]

What do you mean “not official mod” ? [razz]

and lol I know right :[mrgreen] I do invest a lot of time here [razz]

I’m the 2nd name in the 24th line! It’s so awesome to see myself there :3

im also on it ^^ awsesome Max van der Veer

[quote=Diane Hermes]I’m the 2nd name in the 24th line! It’s so awesome to see myself there :3

Well done mark,must be nice to be a part of linkinpark history.And the other 499 of you.WB-)