Anyone record LPU video chats?

Hey peeps,
I was just wondering if anyone records the LPU chats with band members? It stinks for those who can’t make it - maybe we should suggest to LPUHQ to start recording them or we can for each other?? I’m not sure how one would record it, my only thought was just on my phone…any suggestion/comments? thanks!

I agree. I think they should record the conversations. It would be nice for LPU members who weren’t able to come to the chat to see them incase the LP guys answered a question they had. :slight_smile:

I agree with both of you! If LPUHQ can record the chat or even have just the transcripts, that would be excellent for those that can’t make it…like myself.

I was upset at first that i had to miss Phionex’s chat, but somone did record it i forgot who off my friend list but um ya they posted it in a blog. And i got to see the full live chat with him, even tho Lp posted the answers from the chat on facebook i saw them on there then i watched some of the video. But i do agree with you somone should record every live chat for the ones who couldn’t attend, this time i will be attening with Rob but im not sure how you record it, so if somone could tell me how i would try to record it for everyone maybe off my ipod but i might be a lil busy trying to get one of my questions read. But i will try, let me know send me a message in my inbox okay [mrgreen]

Its frowned upon by the Moderators and LPUHQ itself. Of course its nice for people who missed the chat to be able to still see it but its not good when it goes on youtube because these kinds of things are supposed to be special :).

I dont think thats a good idea sorry! I mean if they are recorded they will be on YT in next to no time and then the chat is no longer exclusive! For me if I miss one then oh well I missed it nothing to be done about it!

Adam said they’ll try to put the chats up in the LPUTV videos section for those who couldn’t make it in the actual chats.
But I have to agree. It’s not a good idea to record them and like upload them on youtube or something. That way they don’t stay exclusive.

I agree with what Juni said. It would be nice, if LPHQ could record the chat and put it into videos.
Some LPUer are afraid, that the record will find it’s way to youtube. For me, that’s not really a problem. Such stuff just brought me to the LPU :slight_smile: Maybe we could all fine with it, if the download of that chat record would be aviable a few weeks later.

[quote=EvoOba]Adam said they’ll try to put the chats up in the LPUTV videos section for those who couldn’t make it in the actual chats.
But I have to agree. It’s not a good idea to record them and like upload them on youtube or something. That way they don’t stay exclusive.

[quote=StanleyElite][quote=EvoOba]Adam said they’ll try to put the chats up in the LPUTV videos section for those who couldn’t make it in the actual chats.

I can record it if you guys want, and put it on youtube as a ´secret´ video.
Only the ones who got the link can watch the video, it won´t show up if you search for it.

That way I can share the link on this forum, and if no1 passes on the link, we´ll have a LPU-exclusive video (or more ofcourse)

But Im not sure if I can make all the Video Chats

[quote=ChillPascal][/quote]

Did you read any of the above comments? Not a good idea regardless of what someone does. Best to just not do it at all or wait and see if Adam decides to do it himself.

[quote=StanleyElite]I dont think thats a good idea sorry! I mean if they are recorded they will be on YT in next to no time and then the chat is no longer exclusive! For me if I miss one then oh well I missed it nothing to be done about it!
[/quote]

I absolutely agree its supposed to be something special for the LPU and not just anyone - so I guess one of us recording and putting on youtube is not the best idea - but just like how the LPUTV episodes are available to us if they were able to record it and only those who had access to it to at least just watch (not even necessarily to download it) would be awesome - just sayin :slight_smile: you all have valid points!

[quote=Juni][quote=StanleyElite]I dont think thats a good idea sorry! I mean if they are recorded they will be on YT in next to no time and then the chat is no longer exclusive! For me if I miss one then oh well I missed it nothing to be done about it!
[/quote]

I absolutely agree its supposed to be something special for the LPU and not just anyone - so I guess one of us recording and putting on youtube is not the best idea - but just like how the LPUTV episodes are available to us if they were able to record it and only those who had access to it to at least just watch (not even necessarily to download it) would be awesome - just sayin :slight_smile: you all have valid points![/quote]

anything can be downloaded these days.

anyway, LPU has specifically draw the line of what can and can’t be done, but yet we still find video chat, LPUTV and whatnot out there. “don’t share link to others” will not be heard. i actually have seen topspin’s direct link to download LPUTV being posted for public (during LPU X) - non-LPU-ers managed to download them straight from LPU… dafuq.

so rly, ones that need to change are the LPU-ers, not LPU system.

[quote=spikeShinnizle][quote=Juni][quote=StanleyElite]I dont think thats a good idea sorry! I mean if they are recorded they will be on YT in next to no time and then the chat is no longer exclusive! For me if I miss one then oh well I missed it nothing to be done about it!
[/quote]

I absolutely agree its supposed to be something special for the LPU and not just anyone - so I guess one of us recording and putting on youtube is not the best idea - but just like how the LPUTV episodes are available to us if they were able to record it and only those who had access to it to at least just watch (not even necessarily to download it) would be awesome - just sayin :slight_smile: you all have valid points![/quote]

anyway, LPU has specifically draw the line of what can and can’t be done, but yet we still find video chat, LPUTV and whatnot out there. “don’t share link to others” will not be heard. i actually have seen topspin’s direct link to download LPUTV being posted for public (during LPU X) - non-LPU-ers managed to download them straight from LPU… dafuq.

-----------[/quote]

Gotta agree with your last statement. Too bad those LPUers aren’t going to change :frowning:

[quote=EvoOba][quote=spikeShinnizle][quote=Juni][quote=StanleyElite]I dont think thats a good idea sorry! I mean if they are recorded they will be on YT in next to no time and then the chat is no longer exclusive! For me if I miss one then oh well I missed it nothing to be done about it!
[/quote]

-----------[/quote]

Gotta agree with your last statement. Too bad those LPUers aren’t going to change :frowning:

[quote=StanleyElite][quote=EvoOba][quote=spikeShinnizle][quote=Juni][quote=StanleyElite]I dont think thats a good idea sorry! I mean if they are recorded they will be on YT in next to no time and then the chat is no longer exclusive! For me if I miss one then oh well I missed it nothing to be done about it!
[/quote]

-----------[/quote]

[/quote]

Quite but nobody can change someones mind!
[/quote]

first LPU problem.

[quote=spikeShinnizle][quote=StanleyElite][quote=EvoOba][quote=spikeShinnizle][quote=Juni][quote=StanleyElite]I dont think thats a good idea sorry! I mean if they are recorded they will be on YT in next to no time and then the chat is no longer exclusive! For me if I miss one then oh well I missed it nothing to be done about it!
[/quote]

-----------[/quote]