Anyone here, who played guitar/sand with LP on stage?

Well? Who is the lucky one? [biggrin]
Where were quite a few people on stage with LP, I wonder, if they’re here?

No not me man :stuck_out_tongue: Would be waaaaaaaaaaay too lucky :smiley:

maybe i will be the one who play brad’s part of faint someday =)

haha yeah that vid is EPIC :slight_smile:

haha yeah that vid is EPIC :)[/quote]

What vid ?

B2T: Pez, where are youuuu ? [lol]

haha yeah that vid is EPIC :slight_smile:
[/quote]
Yeah it was Epic!

I have never been on stage, playing with Linkin Park. I can’t sing and play any musical instrument ;D
I know there was a brave man on LP show in St. Petersburg in 2009 who felt bad in the crowd and LP called him to go on stage. Even he didn’t sing anything, it was funny as people who were there said.

There is Pez a guy from australia. He was onstage 2 times in december 2010 and played the guitar in faint both times. One time even with his brother on the bass guitar…I don’t know if he’s still in the LPU but he definately was at LPUX or LPU9…dunno

haha yeah that vid is EPIC :)[/quote]

What vid ?

B2T: Pez, where are youuuu ? [lol]

The guy pez,i wonder if hes monty who played faint in perth december 2010? He wore mikes sunnys and nailed the song!! He must still be out there somewhere!?[smile]

INDEED HE MUST :smiley:

I wonder about kids, who played back in 2004 in RAR and Toronto show. Are they still around? :slight_smile:

It would be nice to play with Linkin Park, but i start to play guitar only 2 weeks ago^^

[quote=AcrossTheLine][/quote]

haha :wink: well I am sure EVERYONE wants to be on stage with LP lol :slight_smile: Chances are small but one can hope :wink:

[quote=Skyolker]I wonder about kids, who played back in 2004 in RAR and Toronto show. Are they still around? :slight_smile:
[/quote]
haha…the famous benjamin xD

[quote=wiiesel][quote=Skyolker]I wonder about kids, who played back in 2004 in RAR and Toronto show. Are they still around? :slight_smile:
[/quote]
haha…the famous benjamin xD

Bastards :’(…

crying in the corner

It is my dream to play with LP on stage. I would love to play Faint or Qwerty with them :wink: