Anyone have a Chester Memorial Kerrang magazine to spare?

Have you emailed to ask them for a tracking number? That makes me nervous lol I’ve never ordered from them before and I really hope it isn’t bogus. Kind of wish I ordered from somewhere else now lol. Hoping for the best :heart:

1 Like

I’m sure it’ll be fine - I’ll let you know the second mine arrives!!!

1 Like

^^^ that’s awesome! I bought the November issue via eBay, hopefully will get it soon(ish). The July issue is so hard to get, most people are selling theirs for $100+. I’m hoping I’ll get lucky, I’m watching one on eBay at a reasonable price so wish me luck

1 Like

…$100? Omg I had no idea they were so expensive :sob::sob: I would never have the money for that

I live in The Netherlands and got mine from newsstand about a week ago.

3 Likes

That’s an awesome gesture @derek :+1:t2::sunny:

1 Like

Yay! Thanks for letting me know! So, I probably have to wait another 6 weeks then…lol

I just got mine today :heart: They sure do ship the slowest possible way lol I hope you gets yours very soon!

1 Like

Lol they must be shipping by Tortoise…

Update: So I received the 11/11/17 edition today which has some pretty cool posters from the Tribute Show…but still waiting for the October Chester Celebration Show Commemorative edition one :frowning: so, have resorted to emailing Newsstand - hope it turns up!!!

1 Like

I have shipped and received many things via slowest post from England and have never had anything take this long. You should of had yours by now. I hope they ship you another one or give you a tracking number.

1 Like